Boat Party

Gia Amour Brewster

"Would you hurry ya ass up? Boat finna leave our ass

"Would you hurry ya ass up? Boat finna leave our ass." He said as I waved him off.

"If you hurry and take some good fucking pictures we could go. And boat ain't leaving shit. I paid for it better not leave my ass." I mumbled the last part as I continued posing and he held his arm out taking my pictures pissing me off.

"Just give me the damn phone." I said scrolling looking at the wack ass pictures he took. "Niggas always want me to take pictures but never want to finesse my shit bullshit." I said out loud feeling him mush my head.

"Keep talking shit. And we Betta not be on this shit all day. I got shit to do." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"I doubt that." I said as we continued to down the dock.

"Get on the fucking boat." I said waiting for him to climb onto the boat as I put my phone out going to Instagram and started recording.

"Surprise!" All of Zach family and close friends who was still in Miami yelled!

"Oh shit." He said. Making sure I tapped the green close friend button. I quickly put my phone away.

"This you?" He asked his sister as she walked over to us shaking her head pointing towards me.

"Nah this was all Gia. I just invited the people. Gia I hope you don't mind. A few of his friends did invite some females." She said as I nodded my head. I really ain't care as long as them bitches wasn't doing extra shit.

"It's coo." I said as she nodded her head walking away.

"You sneaky." He said causing me to smile. It wouldn't have been in my nature to just let his birthday go pass and me not do anything.

"Yea and I have a few more stuff back at the condo." I said as he grabbed my neck pulling me towards him placing his lips on mine. Feeling his tongue I opened my mouth some more.

"Okay Gigi." I heard a familiar voice turning around and noticing it was Dior's friend Tommie.

"What you doing here?" I asked confused. "Apparently our boyfriends are friends. What happened with Nick tho?" She asked causing me to scrunch up my face. I didn't understand why people who kept asking about what's going on with my life.

"Booby!" We heard as some side came up behind Tommie.

"What's good Billy, when ya niggas got out here?" Zach asked as I watched some other girl come over and start talking to Mercedes.

"Shit ya sister told Baby you know we was on the first jet out here gang. We couldn't make it to the party the other night." The nigga said.

"Where the fuck Baby at?" Zach said as I looked over and saw the nigga who Dior been hanging out with lately approach us.

"My nigga." He said handing Zach a brown bag.

"You know how we do it for birthday's." He said as Zach took the bag from him.

"Ppreciate it nigga." Zach said.

"Baby can we go on the jet ski?" The brown skin girl who was with Tommie asked.

"You don't see me speaking? Go over there." He said dismissing her. Shaking my head I quickly pulled my phone out texting Dior.

___________________

"Nah her shit water. Look at it jiggle." I heard someone say as I bent over twerking my ass to On me by Lil Baby.

Getting up taking a sip from cup I noticed home girl was be a little to friendly with Dior's nigga. Walking over to them I flipped my hair.

"My sister know you have bitches in your face?" I asked as I approached them causing him and the girl both to look up.

"Bitch what?" The girl said as Baby looked at me like a kid who just got caught stealing candy or some shit.

"I said does my sister know you in her mans face?" I repeated looking at the girl.

"Girl fuck you and whoever your sister is. Everyone know I'm his main bitch." She said flipping her hair causing me to laugh.

"That's why you got mad and slashed her tires?" I said as her whole facial expression changed.

"I should beat your ass right now, but I ain't gon do that. You already got beat the fuck up for that." I said .

"Come on Gia you in they business mind your business." Tommie said causing me to snap my neck and look at her.

"Girl do I know you? No. Don't address me as if you know me. You suppose to be my sister best friend friend but you in this bitch face. It's giving very much weird. Ya not about to play with my sister. Don't even look like he interested yet you been in his face all day." I said.

"Bitch who the fuck are you again?" The girl asked starting to piss me off.

"Yo just move for she beat ya ass." Baby finally said causing her to suck her teeth.

"Fuck you and this wack ass bitch." She said causing me to laugh.

"Wack but you at my boat party. Make it make sense." I said as she started laughing. "Bitch please this Booby party." She said as I nodded my head.

"Yup Booby's party that his bitch, me! Threw together. So like he said move before I beat ya ass." I said as Tommie looked at me then said something and they both walked away.

"You crazy." I heard causing me to look up at Baby who was laughing.

"Akekeke, ain't shit funny. Got that girl in your face. While my sister at home stressing ova yo ugly ass." I said.

"Ya sister ain't got shit to worry bout." He said as I just grilled him and walked away. Even though he wasn't really in home girls face, I still ain't like that she was comfortable enough to be in his face like that. Me and Dior was gon have a long ass talk when I got home.