Dont Touch My Sister

Gia Amour Brewster

"You look like you having more fun than the damn kids

"You look like you having more fun than the damn kids." I said laughing as Nick came over to where I was chilling. "Them rides scary as fuck mane. Why you ain't get on any?" He asked.

Today was Saturday and Nick decided to rent out the whole American Dream amusement park for his son's 6th birthday and told me to invite all my nieces, nephews and cousins. Yes I was a step mother but I didn't mind Nash. He was a sweetheart.

"I did with Nova but Jordan finally showed up and took her on the rest of the rides." I explained as he nodded his head.

"What the fuck you mean I can't come in? THIS MY SONS PARTY. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO LIST." We heard causing us and a few others to turn to the entrance of the park and Nick instantly sucked his teeth pulling me as he walked towards the commotion.

This was the only issue I had. The ghetto ass baby mama who I didn't like and tried my best to stay away from her.

"Yo what the fuck is your problem?" Was the first thing that came out of Nick's mouth and she started laughing. "OH I SEE YOU GOT THIS LITTLE BITCH IN HERE PLAYING STEP MOMMY HUH? THATS WHY I CANT COME IN NICKOLAS?" She said causing me to look and see who she was referring too.

"BITCH YOU IM TALKING TO YOUR LITTLE ASS!" She shouted again causing me to laugh. Never in my life have I met this lady so I had no idea what the fuck her problem is, only on the phone and Instagram where she would harass me. "YOU THINK CAUSE YOU FUCKING MY BABY DADDY YOU THAT BITCH HUH?" She asked only causing me to laugh anymore.

"Fah shut the fuck up." Nick said calmly. "NO FUCK THAT DUMB BITCH." She said causing me to laugh. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY?" She asked. "You, who comes to their kids party showing out because they're baby daddy moved on? you too old for this." I told her calmly.

"LITTLE BITCH ILL FUCKING MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR ASS." She said. "Girl you gon stop yelling at my sister like you have no damn sense." I heard behind me already knowing it was Kristin.

"Bitch mind your business. This between me my baby father and little girl friend." She said as I mentally sighed.

"Seems to me the FIANCÉ has your old ass pressed." Kristin said laughing and before I knew it she swung at Krissy missing but Krissy immediately dropped kicked her and they started fighting. Pulling from Nick's grip I jumped in, no one ons over here.

"Dumb bitch!" I yelled kicking her a few times as I felt someone pick me up. "YO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Nick yelled in my face as I looked over his shoulders as Gio grabbed Kristin. I didn't even notice him come in.

"YO IM TALKING TO YOU." He yelled in my face. "WRONG WITH ME? THAT BITCH WAS TALKING OUT HER MOUTH AND GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled back at him as he sucked his teeth. "you ain't have to jump in that fight! Kristin can handle her own." He said as I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes. "Sorry but if any of my sisters fighting I'm jumping in." I said shrugging my shoulders. That's how we were raised. "Man whatever I'm over this." He said walking away as I shook my head. Looking up I noticed Krissy and Gio walking over towards me.