The Breakup

Gia Amour Brewster

"I just want my bed

"I just want my bed." I said to myself as I entered my apartment. I had just gotten back from Atlanta and a bitch was sore and tired. What was suppose to be a weekend trip turned into a whole week of me being in Atlanta.

Placing my chrome Louis Vuitton duffel bag on the floor by the door, I noticed all the lights were off. Making my way up the stairs going to my bedroom I heard little noises meaning Nick was home. I hadn't spoken to him since the shit at his son's party. I really hoped he wasn't still on that shit.

Getting closer to my bedroom door the noise I heard started to sound like faint moans. "I know this nigga not in here watching porn." I said out loud to myself as I pushed the bedroom door opened shocked at what the fuck I just walked into.

"Kristina?" I said more shocked that she was the bitch he was fucking. Watching as the both dropped and she grabbed the covers, covering up herself.

"Baby—-baby, what you doing here?" He asked causing me to look at him.

"Nigga this my house." I said confused as to how the two of them even crossed paths. I wasn't even mad I just caught my fiancé cheating. It was the fact he was doing this shit in my apartment where I pay bills and with this bitch.

"Just get ya shit and leave." I said not wanting to argue. There was nothing Nick could say or do at this point. I had already made up my mind in Atlanta. I was leaving him.

"Fuck you mean get my shit?" He said as Kristina creeped out the bed grabbing her shit going to the bathroom.

"Exactly what I said. I'm done with you. The engagement is off. I don't want to be with you." I said shrugging my shoulders as I took the ring off as I heard him starting to laugh.

"Bitch you ain't leaving me. You think I'm about to let you leave me for another nigga? Fuck that. Hope you had your fun." He said getting in my face. Pushing him out my face this nigga had lost his mind.

"Ain't no one leaving you for a nigga."'I said truthfully. Leaving him didn't mean I was gon jump into Zach's arm.

"But you want to know what the next nigga taught me? Taught me what it feels like to be with a real nigga. I'm done being with you. You don't do shit for me. Don't even know my favorite color. What's my favorite food? Better yet what's my middle name?You Don't even fuck good." I said as I felt a hand smack my face.

Processing what just happened I slapped him back and next thing I know he grabbed my hair flinging me across the room. And we started tussling.