Blind

Kristin Kristina Brewster

"Why can't I go to grandmas house? I don't want to stay here with Karina

"Why can't I go to grandmas house? I don't want to stay here with Karina." Dj said as I applied some lipgloss on my lips.

"Because you can't go over there. They busy." I said lying through my teeth.

"Okay so take me to my dads house. I don't want to be here with her! She's mean!" He yelled causing me to turn around and look at him.

"Boy who you yelling at?" I asked. I don't know what it was but lately Dj had been getting out of hand, talking back and just doing dumb shit. He had got sent to the principal office earlier and I had to go pick him up.

"I hate you!" He shouted as I rolled my eyes.

"What's up with him?" I heard Kristina ask as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mad cause I won't take him to that toxic ass house." I said as she laughed.

"I don't no why he wanna go there. Everyone seems so mad all the damn time." She said causing me to laugh.

"Exactly." I said shaking my head.

"I'm so excited! I heard all the ballers be at this strip club." Kristina said as I nodded my head. Some how she talked me into going to some strip club.

I was never the clubbing type of girl. I hated loud music and I didn't drink. But she didn't know anyone or have friends so why not hang out with my sister.

"I can't believe we're about to be in the same section as 50 cent though. You think I could pull one of his friends or something?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"Bitch duhhh! You a bad bitch. It runs in our blood." I said as she started laughing.

"You right, hurry up and finish so you can take my pictures." She said as I nodded my head.

___________________

"You acting scary, throw that shit." 50 whispered in my ear as he placed some more stacks in my laps. Watching as he held the money up and staring making it rain, I followed suit.

I'm not going to lie, I did feel a little uncomfortable. This was definitely something different. Watching as the girl got closer and twerked in front of me I continued throwing the singles at her.

"Krissssy! You gotta drive the boat." Kristina said nodding my head I tossed my head back opening my mouth as I felt the liquor pour down my throat. Feeling the burning sensation on my chest I shook my head and immediately grabbed a Red Bull to chase the alcohol down.

"Damn throat crazy." I heard 50 say as I waved him off. Feeling my phone buzz, I noticed Kristina had sent me some pictures. Opening Instagram I decided to post one.