Total Recall

Kristin Kristina Brewster

"You worst then my fucking kid with the mess

"You worst then my fucking kid with the mess. Like come on." I said picking up after Kristina. Her and Karina had moved in with me a little over a month ago. I didn't mind them but I was starting to notice some of their habits. Cleaning wasn't something they seemed to do and it was starting to get under my skin.

"Girl hush, my head hurt. Hire a maid or something." She said causing me to turn my head and look at her.

"Maid? What type of shit is that. You need to get your grown ass up and clean after yourself. Now I'm about to go tell Karina the same shit." I said picking up the dirty clothes that was on her room floor.

"Don't tell my daughter anything okay. Relax Damn. I told you I don't feel well." She said as I looked at her.

"Why don't you feel well? What's wrong?" I asked as she looked at me then looked away.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out.

"Did you take a test?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Girl so how do you know? I'm not about to play these games." I told her as she sucked her teeth.

"I've been pregnant before. I know my body." She said as I just nodded my head.

"Well congratulations." I told her as I was about to walk out the room.

"You not gonna ask who the father is?" She said causing me to turn around. I really didn't care because that had nothing to do with me. "Um who's the father?" I asked as she started smiling and looking down at her stomach.

"Nick." She said causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Gia's Nick?" I asked causing her to laugh. "My Nick now." She said as I just left out the room.

I was disgusted with that whole situation. The face that she even laid down and had sex with that man. Clearly she didn't know he was engaged but he very much known. And then for him and Gia to jump her. Like as a women you would think Gia had some type of common sense to say hey maybe it's my mans fault. Now my real sister having a baby by my other sister fiancé.

Going to Dj's room I opened the door and saw he was on FaceTime.

"Don't cry, we miss you too. Mommy just mad at grandma that's all. She still loves you and we still love you." I over heard my mom say causing me to clear my throat and Dj looked up at me.

"I have to go Grandma. Bye." He said ending the call. "Why you crying?" I asked him as he just looked away.

"You don't hear me talking to you? Why you crying." I asked again as he huffed.

"I don't want to be here! I want to live with my dad and grandma. Your never here and always leave me with those girls." He said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Boy bye. I am always here. And your not living with them get that thought out your head. And you going to start respecting your aunt and your cousin." I said as he sucked his teeth.

"Now go to sleep." I said walking out the room closing his door. I could admit that I have started going on more, but that didn't mean I was never home. He was just being dramatic. Taking a deep breath I went to my room to get dress. I was going over to 50's house tonight. I missed my man.

___________________

"Do you think I'm a bad mom? Like I don't want my son living with them. He's my son. He should be living with me his mom." I asked looking up at 50 as he massaged my toes.

"Nah, your not a bad mom. But clearly some shit going on with him. You gotta talk to the little nigga. And at least let him see them." He said as I sucked my teeth.

"What's your real beef with them? And don't tell me cause ya sisters fucking the same man." He said as I shrugged my shoulders.

I honestly didn't know where my feelings from Gia came from. Both Saint and G raised me as if I was their own. Never made me feel as if I'm adopted. I guess the fact that Gia is the actual biological daughter does something to me.

"I don't know." I said not wanting to say the real reason.

"Ya niggaa need therapy or some shit. I know the little one must be sad too. You her big sister and tried to fight her for some girl you just met." He said as I nodded my head. I never considered Gia's feelings.

"She probably don't even care." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Just apologize you know you miss ya people's." He said as I shook my head. I may have miss them but I wasn't going to apologize for shit. Gia was dead wrong. To jump my sister. And our mom was wrong for taking Gia's side.

___________________

"Hello." I said rubbing my eyes waiting for who ever to say something.

"Yea your son he ain't here. Went to wake him up for school and he gone." Kristina said causing me to get up.

"What do you mean he's gone! Where is he!" I said getting out the bed quickly putting on my clothes.

"He's not here. I'm going back to sleep I'm
tired." She said hanging up on me. Feeling my chest start to beat faster, it felt like the walls were closing in and I couldn't breath.

"KRISTIN! Calm down what's wrong." I heard 50 say  forcing me to look at him.

"My my son. He's missing." I said feeling the tears come down my face.

"What do you mean missing?" He said.

"Kristina just called and said he's not in the house. My fucking son." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Calm down. Did you check find my iPhone check that shit." He said causing me to nod my head and grab my phone. Opening the find my iPhone app it took a a minute for it to load. Looking at Dj's location I let out a deep breath feeling my body cool down, but then I quickly became annoyed and mad.

"I gotta go." I said getting up sliding on my slides.

____________________________________

I KNOW YA LOVE GIA AND DIOR POV BUT WE DO HAVE OTHER CHARACTERS 😂😂😭