MIA

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"So the bitch gon talk bout some never mind

"So the bitch gon talk bout some never mind. Like baby girl if we fucking the same nigga say that so I can dip." Gia vented as I looked at myself in the camera.

"Bitch are you even listening?" She asked. "Yes." I said not really listening. Gia needed to get some friends cause I was tired of listening to her vent all damn day.

"Girl that's not your man. He probably fucking her too." I said looking down at Gia as she made a face.

"You really think he fucking her? Don't tell me that I cancel everything I got planned for today

"You really think he fucking her? Don't tell me that I cancel everything I got planned for today." She said as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even understanding why she was going all out for this man.

That what Gia problem was. She loved to give people her all and she constantly got shitted on. "Girl we both know you ain't gon cancel shit. Wait till after the trip. Like do you even want to be with him? And how you know home girl was even telling the truth. Could be just another weirdo hoe." I told her as Tommie's name popped up on my phone.

"Look I gotta go I'm already late to my nail appointment." I said hanging up on her. Turning the car off, I grabbed my big black Chanel bag and got out the car locking it.

"Oh wow he let you drive his cars too? Ya pussy must be golden." Tommie said as I met her in front of the nail salon. Ignoring her comment I opened the door entering the salon.

Because Mercedes crazy ass messed my car up, it was currently in the shop. Armani offered one of his cars and I couldn't pass up that opportunity. My parents ain't letting me drive they Bentley Bentayga.

"Hey pretty." My nail tech said as I sat in her chair.

"The usual?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Short and simple." I said as she nodded her head. I hated long nails. It made me cringe. Feeling my phone vibrate it was a text message from my bank saying $1000 was deposited in my account. Shaking my head I already knew who it was from.

___________________

"That shit out there tuff. Who car is that?" My dad asked as he walked into my room leaning against the wall.