EJ

Easton Elijah Brewster

"Where's your father and Dior? That little bitch on punishment

"Where's your father and Dior? That little bitch on punishment. She got no business outside if it ain't school. " My mother asked as me and Destiny played 2k. Ignoring her I stole the ball from Destiny's player and made a bucket.

"Oh so now ya don't hear me?" My mother said standing in front of the tv causing Destiny to suck her teeth. "They went to India's house!" Destiny shouted while moving her head the the side.

"Snitch." I mumbled as our mother walked to the P5 unplugging it. "Oh come on!" Destiny shouted. "You go to your room." She said pointing at Destiny as she sighed getting up leaving out the living room. "Why would your father take her over there knowing she in punishment!" She yelled as I shrugged my shoulders. My father always caved when it came to Dior. I don't know why my mother acting so surprised. Before I could answer her the alarm went off signaling someone had walked inside the house.

"Gionni you better have a good reason for the shit you just pulled!" My mom shouted. "Saint stop yelling." My dad said as I sat back on the couch annoyed I was about to get in trouble because they left the house. "Um Uhuh Dior no company!" My mom said causing me to turn and see Dior, our father India and some little girl enter the living room.

"Chill out Saint." Our father said as I raised my eyesbrows confused at the little girl that was holding India's hand. "Mommy I'm scared." The girl said clinging on to India. "Mommy?" I said out loud sounding harsh looking up at India as she looked away from me.

"You should sit down for this." My father said looking at my mom as she sat down putting her hand over her mouth. "She looks just like you." My mom said crying as I sat there confused as fuck. "What is happening?" I asked looking between everyone as India whispered something in the little girls ear.

"Him?" The little girl said out loud as India nodded her head. Moments later the girl walked in front of me holding her hand out. "I'm Elijah dwior Haze." She said as I smiled shaking her hand. "I'm Easton." I said and she smiled. "Easton my daddy." She said catching me off guard looking up at India as she put her head down.

"What what is she talking about?" I asked confused as fucked. Everyone had these dumb ass looks on their face but wasn't saying anything.

"You and India were clearly fucking at 14 and 15 years old." My mother said looking at me as I looked at India confused as fuck.

"Oh i get it. This a prank because of the stunt i pulled signing with the spurs?" I asked laughing as Dior sucked her teeth.

"I swear this boy is so stupid." Dior mumbled while sitting down on the couch next to our mother.

"She's your daughter." India said with tears coming down her face. Looking for India back to the little girl I was honestly shocked.

"Okay Elijah do you like cookies?" My mom asked the little girl and she nodded her head. "Sugar cowwkies." She said as my mom eyes got big. "Those are my favorite come lets get some." My mom told her holding her hand out as the little girl looked over at India. "It's okay you can go with her." India said and the girl quickly took my mom hand.

"Dior, G come eat cookies with us." My mom said as the four of them left out the living room leaving India and me and silence.

"I don't even know what to say." I spoke truthfully as she looked everywhere but me.

"There's nothing to say. I had a baby. Life went on." She said shrugging her shoulders. "But why you didn't tell me? I have a whole daughter and you didn't say shit." I said as she finally looked at me.

"Because you broke up with me! You said we were better off as friends! You said you were going to the 10 grade and wanted to see other people! You took my virginity and left me with a baby!" She shouted now fully crying. Taking a deep breath I got up pulling her towards the couch hugging her.

"India calm down." I told her as she pulled away from me.

"Do you know the sacrifices I went through? The lies I had to keep up with." She said.

"I didn't ask you to lie." I told her truthfully. "You could have just told me you were pregnant." I said as she looked at me.

"I didn't know! I went toy grandma that summer and I peed on myself randomly! I'm 14 and had no idea what was happening to my body! I was rushed to the hospital and woke up with a whole baby! A baby! My mom and grandma was so mad at me" She sobbed as I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay." I sad kissing the top of her head. "It's not okay. I don't even have custody of her. We don't have custody of our child! She's not even a u.s citizen. This is my first time meeting her in four years! Four years" India continued to talk.

"India it's okay. You don't have to worry about that anymore." I told her and she shook her head pulling away from me wiping her tears. "You don't understand. My grandma said she can't stay here. She's taking her back to Lebanon!" India said as I shook my head.

"That's not gonna happen. We're going to tell my parents everything you just told me and they're going to help us get custody. Okay?" I told her as she nodded her head.

"But you're going to Texas." She said as I shook my head. The whole little stunt wasn't fully over. I technically couldn't break my contract just yet. I had stay on the team for at least a year but the coach already made it clear I wouldn't be getting any play time, so there was no reason for me to go to practices. My lawyer was looking for a loop hole. In the mean time, I'm suppose to be at all games if not there was a fine. My parents were willing to pay the fine for every game I missed. The season didn't start officially till the end of October that was in a couple of weeks.

"Wipe your tears. She shouldn't see you like this." I said as she nodded her head. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She said as I nodded my head following her out the living room.

Making my way to the kitchen I heard laughter. "Her little accent is so cute!" I heard Dior say as my mom dad and Dior sat at the table with the little girl.

"Everything good?" My dad asked once he noticed me. "Not at all." I said shaking my head.

"What happened?" He asked as I sighed. "India doesn't even have custody of her. Her grandmother does and she plans on taking her back to Lebanon ." I spoke as my dad looked at me.

"Well is that what India wants?" My father asked and I shook my head no. "But India not 18 yet." I said.

"So she turns 18 soon and you're the biological father. You had no idea she was born you want rights. I'm gonna call proctor." He said as I nodded my head.

"Procter gon get tired of this damn family." My mom said shaking her head.

"India you good?" My dad asked as she creeped into the kitchen. "Yea." She spoke softly nodding her head.

"Easton already told me. I'm going to call the lawyer now and see what he could do." My father said as she nodded her head. "Thank you." She said.

"India come sit. She's so smart." My mom said cheesing.

Shaking my head I was still in disbelief. I really have a whole four year old.