BOOBY TRAP

Gia Amour Brewster

" Keisha? (Kei), Jasmine? (Jas), Kiera? Megan? (Go)
Lisa? Ashley? (Ashley), Sierra? Sarah?
She got her hands on her knees with her ass in the air, ooh, that lil' bitch a player "

"YEA GIGI! FUCK IT UP" The girls yelled as I squatted and moved back in fourth doing the crybaby.

"Lay on my stomach toot it up do the cry baby." I rapped while turning looking at Lacey's camera keeping my same stance. Lacey was one of my close friends who I met in college. We both dropped out and decided to open our own business. She a nail business and me clothing.

"Yea you showing the fuck out tonight!" Rain shouted causing me to smile

"Yea you showing the fuck out tonight!" Rain shouted causing me to smile. It was my 24th birthday and I was celebrating it at my favorite strip club! I was so excited that they finally put a Booby Trap in the city. It was just something about the strip club ambience. I ain't have to fly out to Miami or Atlanta anymore.

"Oooou this my shit!" Lacey shouted as Future's Maybach blasted through the screen. Nodding my head I poured me another cup of 1942 mixing it with pineapple juice.

"Tell desss make me some noodles." I rapped while swaying my hips to the beat and taking a sip.

"It's that time of the night ladies and gentlemen! Boss man, Just stepped in the fucking business! None of this shit would be possible without him! Let's get a round of applause for Mr. fucking Shahidi" The Dj shouted as everyone practically ran towards the Dj booth.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked Lacey shrugged her shoulders.

"I think that's the owner, he fine." Lacey said causing me to looking over. Being as I'm only 5'1 I couldn't really see shit even standing on the couch.

"Oh well." I said pulling my phone out finally deciding to post my birthday picture.

GiaB

Liked by laceydash, selam_____ and 9,720 others GiaB TWENTY FOUR TWENTY FOUR! 🥂🥳🖤 you bitches could never

GiaB TWENTY FOUR TWENTY FOUR! 🥂🥳🖤 you bitches could never. Hbd to me ❤️‍🔥
View all 650 comments
Laceydash biggggg steppppa! 😍🤑
Sevenheaven 😍😍😍😍 yea niecey Pooh!
NickTaylor mine 🥶❤️‍🔥