SaintJr

| III|

Saint Gio Brewster

"I'm not understanding why you still have these damn dreads in your hair

"I'm not understanding why you still have these damn dreads in your hair. And why the fuck you smoking in the house?" Rain said as she sat down on my bed.

"Cause I look good. The ladies love it. And this my house the fuck." I said as I took another pill from the blunt. "Negro please." She said as I chuckled. "How you even get in." I asked and she sucked her teeth. "Stop acting brand new you know I got the keys the keys." She sung.

If you're wondering no we are not together. No we aren't sleeping with each other. Rain is honestly my best friend. She's been holding it down for the past ten years.

She is someone very special in mine and Storm's life. Yes Storm is aware of who her mother is and who Rain is. And for all you hoes who think it's disrespectful to have Storm around Rain I don't. Yes I have my mom and sisters who's helped me and still helping me raise Storm but Rain is always there. Every girl needs a mom and Rain is some what that for Storm.

All my family members agree with the decision I have made and Rain is comfortable with the role she plays in Storms life. The only one who has a problem is Rain's boyfriend. But I ain't gon speak on the next nigga.

"You coming to brunch?" I asked and she shook her head no. "I have to do something with O, but I'm popping out tonight." She said and I nodded my head.

"Dad! Hurry up I'm hungry!" Storm said walking in my room. "RAIN!" She yelled jumping on Rain as I shook my head. "Damn you never get that happy to see me. And what I told you bout coming in my room?" I asked as she she stuck her tongue out at me and rolled her eyes. Putting the blunt out I continued getting ready. Putting my cuban chain on my neck.

"I missed you! When are we going to get our nails done? Grandma wanted to take me with her and Dessi but that's our thing." She said and I just shook my head.

Storm was literally her mother's child. She had Chyna's attitude but she was nice and respectful with it. "Hm how about I pick you up after school tomorrow and we go?" Rain said and Storm nodded her head.

"Go put your shoes on so we could go bozo." I playfully said as she sucked her teeth and left out the room. "How's the singing life?" Rain asked laughing.

"Akekeke. My craft isn't funny." I told her as she continued laughing. After dropping out of school I was pretty much in a slump. Had no idea what to do with my life. I don't know how or when but now I'm the hottest producer in the industry and I sing and rap on a few hooks to songs.

"Laugh all you want. My pockets are heavy." I said as she nodded her head. " i respect it." She said holding her arms up. "How I look?" I asked looking at her. "Nigga regular. You have on blue amiri's with a white tee and some all white Chanel sneakers with a fitted. Screaming hood nigga but ain't shit hood about you." She said as I mushed her forehead.

"Always tryna play someone. Regular hood niggas don't got no Chanel's." I said as she shrugged her shoulders. "You asked a question and I answered, but go off hunty defend them Chanel's." She said as I left her going to knock on Storms door before walking down the stairs.

"Well tell everyone I said hey, Nick going?" She asked causing me to suck my teeth. "I don't know shit bout that nigga." As she sighed. "That's your sister's fiancé." Rain said as I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't like the nigga. It was plan and simple. My sister deserved way better then him.

"STORM!" I shouted again as she came running down the stairs. "Sorry I was talking to Dessi." She said as I rolled my eyes. "We're literally going to her house it couldn't wait?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Out." I said pointing to the door as I grabbed my car keys. "Bye, Stormy." Rain said as she got in her car pulling off. Feeling my phone vibrate it was a text from Gia reminding me to pick her up. I swear this girl was spoiled.

"Aye you gon have to get in the back once we pick your aunt up." I told Storm as she nodded her head putting her seatbelt on.

——-

"Hurry your ass on my kid hungry!" i shouted honking the horn as Gia came out the building strutting like she was some damn super model.

"Nigga bye, it's my birthday. If I wanna take all the time in the world I will." She said then turned around to look at Storm.

"Hi Storm, you look cute." Gia said. "Happy birthday auntie. You look pretty too." Storm said smiling then focusing back on her phone. "Hello to you too." I said as I pulled off. "Hi Saint." She said dryly as I grilled her.

"Nope. Drops the attitude. I am not Kristin." I said as she sucked her teeth. "Can you not mention her name." She said as I shook my head. Ten years later to grown ass sisters and they still argue and beef like they don't know each other.

"When will ya grow up? All like don't mention her name like we not about to be sitting at a table together" I told her as she sucked her teeth. "Gio dont. She's the one who started it therefore she owes me an apologize and until I get one I'm going to have a nasty attitude towards her." Gia said as I shook my head. I honestly don't know what they were arguing about but I could bet money it was something dumb.

"Okay well can you at least be civil." I asked and Gia nodded her head. "Oh best believe I know how to behave and hold my composure. Not bout to let her up tight ass ruin my birthday." Gia said and I nodded my head.

"Oop we have to make a stop." Gia said as I looked at here. "Your lovely little sister apprently she wasn't home and needs a ride." Gia said as I scrunched up my face.

"The fuck is she even doing in the city?" i asked confused being that her and my parents live in Jersey. "Guess we'll find out when we get her."'Gia said as I shook my head. Turning around and following the directions Gia had on her gps we pulled up to some projects in Harlem.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked looking at Gia as she shrugged her shoulders. Looking around I saw Dior quickly walking to the car clutching on to her goyard bag. "Look at her. Little ass scared to be here yet she out here." I said shaking my head as she got into the car.

"Hi guys." She said closing the door as I sped off. "No hi nothing fuck you doing out here? And does mom and dad know?" I asked looking through the rear view mirror and she put her head down.

"They think, I spent the night at India's house." She said and I just started laughing, shaking my head. Out of all the kids my parents raised, Dior is definitely the wildest. She did shit and simply didn't care.She could get away with murder. One of these days she was gon get herself into some real shit. Shit like this is what I was not looking forward too with Storm.

_______________________________