You

Easton Elijah Brewster

Who's here?" I asked Kasey while sitting on her bed

"No one. My mom somewhere cheating on Pop and Dj had a basketball game so yea." She said catching me off guard.

"Your mom cheating on Pop?" I asked shocked and she nodded her head. "Yup. She's dumb if you ask me. That man literally took both of us in when she had nothing and now she's cheating on him." She said as I just sat there.

"That's crazy. Females are wicked." I spoke shaking my head as Kasey grabbed my hand. "Yea especially India. Can't believe that bitch." She said.

"Stop. I'm not even about to talk about her with you." I said pulling my hand away from her. It was know secret Kasey disliked India and Dior.

"Mmmh, I'm glad you came over though." She said climbing on top of me grabbing my face trying to kiss my lips but I turned my head.

"Come on Kasey." I said pushing her off of me as she sucked her teeth.

"Why you acting like that?" She asked as I sighed. "Acting like what?" I asked as she rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Nothing Easton." She said as I just shrugged my shoulders. Kasey and I friendship isn't just a friendship. We have slept with each other on multiple occasions. And each time I have expressed I didn't want to be in a relationship but that goes in one ear out the other.

"So now you mad because I don't want to fuck?" I asked. "No I'm mad because that bitch has your baby!" She said as I just shook my head getting up.

"Yo what the fuck you called me over here for?" I asked getting annoyed. "What does India have that I don't?" She asked as I just looked at her.

"I'm leaving." I said grabbing my keys off the dresser as I felt Kasey pulling on my arm. "Don't go. Just answer my question." She begged as I looked at her.

"Kasey get up. What are you doing? I've told you before I don't want to be more then friends." I spoke calmly.

"So I'm only good to fuck! Why did India get a relationship and I can't!" She yelled.

"I didn't want to start having sex! You the one who kept begging for it." I yelled speaking the truth. What boy is going to turn down pussy if someone constantly throws it at them?

"So I raped you?" She asked laughing as I sucked my teeth.

"Kasey bro no! But you kept asking for it. I gave you what you wanted. But I'm not giving you no damn relationship where I feel nothing for you. I love you as a friend. I'm not in love with you." I said as she continued laughing.

"But you love India? Your in love with India huh?" She said as I took a deep breath.

"Kasey." I said and she shook her head. "It's a yes or no question." She said.

"You really want to know the truth?" I asked her chuckling. "Yea I'm in love with India. I've never stopped loving her." I said for the first time out loud.

"Your fucking Pathetic you can't even be with her! News flash her mom doesn't like you! That's why you broke up with her! Did you forget? Broke up with her and fell in this pussy!" She yelled.

"That's not how it happened." I spat and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You were to pussy to fight for the bitch you claim you love! What nigga listens and breaks up with their girlfriend because her hating ass mama says too? You broke up with her that summer and what that October you started fucking me? Cut the bullshit!" Kasey yelled as I shook my head.

It was true. I've never told anyone but Kasey. India's mom had approached me one day at school and told me I better stay away from her daughter or something bad was going to happen to Dior. Of course I didn't want anything to happen to my sister so I did what I thought was right. That's when I got closer to Kasey and started distancing myself from Dior and India.

"Delete my number." I said shaking my head. "FUCK YOU!" She spat as I left out her room going down the stairs.

"Oh shit E I ain't even know you was here." Pop said as I gave him a dap.

"Hi uncle. We won! I had 1o points and Destiny made 12! " Dj said. As I smiled.

"Aye keep it up!" I said.

"I'm out of here tho." I said dapping Pop up again and exiting out the house. Unlocking my car door I got in and took a deep breath.

Kasey really just fucked with my head. I know I had no business having sex with her knowing how she felt about me but I swear I did not expect for this to happen. Pulling my phone out I FaceTimed Dior. Waiting for a few the phone finally connected.

"What you doing?" I asked pulling off. "Watching Tv with Storm, India and Elijah." She said showing me them.

"I ain't know India and Elijah was coming over tonight." I said as Dior got quiet.

"Uhh yea she got into an argument with her mom and mommy sent daddy to go get her and Elijah. They were here when I got home." Dior said as I nodded my head.

"Oh well I'm on my way home. Ya want anything to eat?" I asked.

__________________________

"You remembered my order." India said sounding surprised as I handed her the bag of Chicfila.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen tho?" I asked her as she nodded her head. "Dior and Storm has Elijah." I spoke as she got up.

"What's up?" She asked and I bite my nail taking a deep breath.

"I haven't been completely honest." I told her as she looked at me.

"Um, why I broke up with you." I said clearing my throat. "Your mom, she told me if I didn't leave you alone she would hurt Dior. Saying that now i know it sounds like an excuse but I was young and dumb. I should have spoke up. Should have fought for the only girl I love." I said looking up at her.

"She told me the same thing. But I didn't listen and Dior still alive. Save the excuses Easton. It's fine if you didn't want to be with me. I'm over it." She said.

"That's the thing. I'm not over it. I'm not over you. I never stopped loving you India. Them other girl's were me trying to feel a void." I told her truthfully as she shook her head.

"Easton Please." She said getting up trying to leave but I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

"Easton nothing. I'm being deadass. I want to be with you and my daughter." I said as I towered over her. Grabbing her neck pulling her closer to me placing my lips on hers as she kissed back.

"Mommy and Daddy kissing!" We heard causing us to pull away from each other and see Elijah standing in the entrance way of the kitchen.
__________________________

Alright last chapter for the night.

But awwwwE Easton and India😢😢💗