"My princess finally came, how was your flight?" He asked, "Good, and tiring too," I said, "Come inside," My mom said as my guards took my suitcase and dragged it in, while I went in.

I sat on the couch, our couch, my mom gave me water as I gulped it down.

"Come have breakfast now," My mom said while serving the breakfast for everyone.

My sister came out of her room and widened her eyes in shock as she saw, "Y/N!!!!!" She ran towards me and hugged me tight just like Suzy.

"What a surprise dad, so were you talking about this surprise?" My sister asked as my dad nodded.

"This is the best surprise then," My sister and gave me bone crashing hug again.

"I missed you a lot......Vizy," She said while wiggling her eyebrows at the last word, "You know what? mom, dad, and I literally saw all your group mv's," She said as I looked at my mom and dad in shock.

"Really? I thought you hated it, mom," I said, "Why will I hate it when my daughter was the one who performed it," She said as I smiled, "And you know what? mom bought all your posters and hung them in their room," She said, "And when their room got filled with your posters she started hanging it in my room too," She said as I chuckled.

"Our room actually," I corrected her, "You'll anyway not stay in that room right, being a rich lady, I'm sure you got a good suite instead of room," She said.

"Lmao, I still share a room with my members tho," I said

"Anyway, now you're a famous Idol, I can proudly say to everyone that Vizy is my sister," She said.

"Okay girls talk after you eat," My mom said, as my dad laughed, "Kiddos, eat first and fight later," He said as we both sisters rolled our eyes at each other.

~~~

"No dad, I am not gonna meet Mrs. Sharma," I whined, "But, she is your aunt dear," My dad said, "But whenever she comes, she always talks about Marriage only, don't you remember when sis was just 18 and that aunty already started showing pictures of boys, now I'm 19, I'm sure she will do the same to me," I said pouting.

"Y/n, she is after all your aunt, she missed you too," He said as I sighed, "She just wants me to marry asap dad," I said as he chuckled, suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I guess she's here," My mom said as she opened the door, and yeah there she was Mrs. Sharma, the most annoying aunt you can ever get to meet.

"Namasthe Aunty," I said while folding my palms together, "Y/n, you came back, come here dear," She said as I went to her and she hugged me, "You've grown so tall, you were just 16 when I last saw you, now you're already 19," She said as I faked a smile and nodded.

"Well after your sister it's your turn," She nudged my shoulders. 

She started again

"Aunty, well I'm now a famous K-POP Idol, so I'll marry after some years, marriage can affect our fandom, so now I'm not thinking much about marriage," I said bluntly while smiling at her.

"But dear, marriage is also important right," She said, 

As I thought she won't leave me

"Mrs. Sharma, she's still a kid right, let her do what she wants," My mom said, "Kid? when I was of her age I already got married and even had 2 kids," She said as I rolled my eyes when she was busy talking to mom as my dad chuckled at the back.

"Namasthe aunty," My sis said, "Oh dear, come here, let me hug you," Mrs. Sharma said as my sis went near her and hugged her. 

The drama went on until it was time for Mrs. Sharma to go, I was delighted and while she was going she turned back, "Do visit our house Y/n if having time," She said.

Yeah yeah so you could plan about my marriage in your house, show me some good men and even say the importance of marriage.

I gave my sweet fake smile and nodded, "Sure Auntie," My family knows about my smile as they tried to control their smile.

Mrs. Sharma finally left, I closed the door and plopped on the couch.

"It's your turn next," My mom imitated her as I pouted, "Why is she always back of teenagers to marry asap? so annoying," I said, "Anyway, we won't force you to marry, marry when you want, and who you want," My mom said as I hugged her.

"Yeah, because it's your life, live as you want," My mom said as I smiled.

"Mom, you changed a lot I guess," I said.

"Well Sis, I still did not see my future brother-in-law, show me his pic at least," I asked, "He's so handsome, he actually proposed to me a month and I accepted it," My sis said while covering her face because she was blushing.

"Oho, so show me his pic," I said as she took out her phone and showed me his pic.

"Wow sis, he's really handsome, I really can't understand why did he propose to an ugly ass like you," I said as my sis hit me with a pillow.

"That's called true love," She said, "Oh so you accept that you're ugly?" I said playfully as she hit me with a pillow again.

"Shut Up," She said as I chuckled, "Stop fighting you both," My mom said, "Mom, even though she is 19, she still teases me, no maturity at all," My sis complained.

"That's my responsibility sis," I said as she glared at me, I ran away before she could catch. "Responsibility? let me say you your responsibility you brat," My sis said running after me.

-

-

-

To Be Continued