chapter 21

We are impatiently looking at him to know what he was going to say. But without saying anything about the person he took a deep breath like collecting all the memories he have. "The person you are searching for was Sarath... He came here many times for the treatment of his wife..."

"What...?" Why would a person with a family kidnap an innocent person?

"Are you sure that you are talking about this person?" Questioning I once again showed his image holding my phone right in front of his face.

"Please let me complete young man, I have memory problems... if you interrupt then it will be hard for me to remember everything from the beginning..." He said rubbing his forehead, I just nodded in reply for that.

"Please wait here... I need to get the case sheet of his wife... Medical and psychiatric history will be there..."
Saying this he went somewhere leaving us there.

Do I need to hear the ranting of this old man? From what he said one thing was sure that he has a memory problem. After waiting there for almost 5 minutes without wasting another second I stood from the chair to leave that mental hospital and that mental doctor.

"Dev, where are you going?"

"Sir, please wait here... let's hear what that doctor has to say..." Both Prasadh and Raghav stopped me before I could walk out of the room.

"I don't have any time to waste Prasadh... that mental doctor... he..." I stopped what I was going to say hearing the door opening sound and nearing footsteps. I saw him coming with a huge blue colour paper folder with papers tagged in it. It might be what he said.. a case sheet.

I sat on the chair once again checking the time. Only 15minutes that's the time I'm going to give, I will leave after fifteen minutes.
The doctor sat on his chair placing the file he got which was covered in dust on the table.

He corrected his spec's before opening the file." this is Gawri's case sheet... the details you are asking for will be in this file..." Saying this he took a pause to go through some pages and continued. "Gawri got treatment for PTSD before 3 years... Their daughter died in a car crash when the baby is 2 years old... and due to witnessing that accident... his wife became mentally ill... She got treatment from here for nearly 4 months after that they didn't come for consultation... I tried to contact them but then what I came to know was really shocking... she committed suicide... See this is their address but I don't know whether he changed his place..."

"Doctor are you sure that you are saying about this person," I asked him creasing my temples to ease the headache I got after hearing the story.

"Yes, I very well know the person you have shown me... Maybe you got mistaken by some wrong footage..." Did that bloody Vimal fool us?

"What will we do now," Prasadh asked looking at us. We are still inside the doctor's cabin.

"Let me check with the police they were also searching for this person," Raghav said shocking me.

"What? How did the police get to know about him? I didn't give his picture." I can't involve police how the hell this happened.

"I gave"

"Raghav you..." I controlled my words remembering we are still in front of the doctor.

"Excuse me, if you want to cross-check the image I can show you some videos of entertainment programs conducted here..." The doctor said to us.

"Entertainment program?"

"Yes, we conduct programs for patients here... I remember his man sing a song once in that... I want to say something, don't think I'm favoring him but he is not someone who can do a crime you must have mistaken him for some other person." Mistaken? But the information was Alibai's he is not someone who do mistakes. I felt like all the doors are closing in front of me.

"Sir, then please show us the video..." Prasadh's voice interrupted my thoughts.

The doctor called a man and informed him to show us the program. While me and Prasadh waiting there Raghav went to call the police officer.

I'm really disturbed now, all the information were disturbing me. Did Vimal gave fake information? Or is it Alibhai who made a mistake. Why would someone who was not even in the business field will have grudge against me? Or...did I...really made a mistake in the past..................