chapter 6

I snapped out of my thoughts by the vibration of my phone. That was Raghav when I called him his PA informed me that he was attending an important meeting. I think he should have informed him about my call.

"hello... Raghav"

" yeah, Dev tell me why did you call?"

"Can you please meet me... it's important..." I need to tell him everything that was happening around me, I don't think I can fight alone anymore. I can't let the history repeat.

"What is it Dev...? I don't think I can meet you today... I have to discuss a case with my subordinates..."

"Please... it's very important... I have to tell you something in person" I have to act before it became too late.

"Dev listen... it's already 7 and I have to prepare everything for tomorrow's case" he said but I cannot wait till then.

"It's very urgent... you have to meet me immediately... come to my office... Please" I pleaded expression the war happening in me.

"Ok ok I am coming" he agreed, he would have red the pain in my voice.

These calls and mails were really killing me. I had already tried to trace the person with my sources but failed.

Two months before when I decided to propose Swapna I got this same type of Anonymous calls and photos to my office mail, that was the first time. But I didn't told anything to Swapna not even to Raghav. I tried to find the person behind this by myself.

I thought he must be some rival of me in the business field. I tried to find him in that way but I failed. He was more powerful than I thought otherwise I could have reached him easily. So breaking my relationship was the only thing that came to my mind to save her from this.

I thought everything was over. For these two months I didn't got any such calls. But, I cannot leave Swapna that easily, I wanted to make sure she was safe. So I had appointed bodyguards who would follow her and inform me about her activities without her knowledge.

I had already called my private detective whom I assigned to track the calls. He would be here in some minutes.

_____________________________

30 minutes later

"Dev, what is the matter... and who is this guy?" Rahgav look confused.

"He is Mr. Prasadh Chandran... My private detective..."l swallowed a lump in my throat and got right to the point without any unnecessary phrases. "Someone is trying to harm Swapna... to take vengeance on me."

"What...? Why Swapna...?"

I told him everything from the beginning. Also that I love her.

"Why the hell you didn't tell me anything?" He shouted at me pressing his forehead with his thumb.

His question was genuine but what would I tell him. "These blank calls... threats... these are not easy for me to face... You know what happened in my life... I don't want to encounter the same thing again..." Yaa I was really tired of these things, I have to end this no matter what.

"See this I got this mail today... Look..." I showed the photos to him.

"Man... how is it possible... you have already appointed bodyguards then how can one follow her like this... Without getting caught?" He asked me the same question for which I'm searching answer for.

"I don't know Raghav... I really don't have any idea... Please save me from this..." I literally cried before him, he was the last hope I have.

"Have you tried to trace the calls...?" He asked turning to Prasadh.

"Yes, in these three days he has called 4 times... each time he is using a new number... And the numbers belong to different owners.. he must have used their Id to buy this new sim cards... And about the location, the calls are made from a 50-meter radius from this office..."

"What the ****?"............................