chapter 24

Now I made myself ready to brace my death. I don't have any regrets at least I know he loves me that's enough for me.

"Are you ready..? See what I got for you... Don't worry you won't feel much pain I will make it easy for you... Only your loverboy needs to feel the pain..." That man was saying something but I didn't pay any attention to it as I was praying for all my loved ones.

"Ahh..." I felt immense pain when he made a deep cut on my left lower hand.

"It's over you won't feel pain any longer" saying this he moved to the right side and made a deep cut there at the same place. Its really paining I didn't even have any more tears to cry for my last minute. Maybe this was my fate to bleed to death.

*****************

Dev

We are traveling to the address which we got from the medical record. Also, the police said 'the address we got was many kilometers away from the main road and the place was less populated so there was more chances for the kidnapper to hide there'.

Now, I can't even curse the person as I was the reason for all this. But if he had given the punishment to me I would have accepted it wholeheartedly but I can't let someone else suffer for the sin I had done.

"Dev... don't worry... we will reach the place in two hours..." Raghav was calming me throughout the way saying this.

"I'm scared Raghav.., also I don't want that Sarath to get hurt... Should I tell the police about what happened?"

"Are you mad? If you said anything then your Dad's name will get spoiled... because he was one who closed the issue by bribing the officials", without saying anything I looked out through the window. Now we are following a police vehicle.

"Dev, don't think much... you didn't hurt anyone intentionally...". Even though he said this hundred times it was paining deep inside my heart to know I killed an innocent soul who doesn't even know how cruel this world was. Once I reach Sarath I will make him kill me for what I did.

********************

We reached near the address which we got, the police officer told us to wait inside the car as if the person had any weapons he might attack us. But I insisted to went inside the house.

"We reached the right place... Don't make any noise... that will alert the criminal..." The officer said when we reached in front of an old tiled house. It didn't seem like someone was staying there.

"Please stay here, if you're also come in that will be difficult for us..." The officer said when I entered the gate.

"Sir, please let us in... we won't make any disturbance..." After convincing him he let us in.

We enter the compound without making any noise. It seemed like nobody entered there for years. The officers rounded the house and they are trying to open the windows and doors without making any noise. The window glasses were painted black so we can't see anything through that.

"Sir come here, there is a man here..." we ran to the backside of the house hearing what the police said.

On the backside of the house one window glass was broken, through that we could see a man lying on the floor in prone position; we couldn't see his face.

"Break the door quick..." the officer ordered others. And they broked the back door and went inside we followed them. They broke the door of the room where we saw the man before.

"Sir, she is here..." An officer said from inside, hearing that I went inside pushing them aside.

Oh my God..