chapter 19

"Dev, this is the last shop having a CCTV. If we don't get any image we will have to find some other way" Raghav said while waiting in front of a shop having the CCTV near the place which Vimal indicated.

Vimal met that person near this place we had already checked all the footage on that day near this place. That man made sure that his image was not caught on any cameras.

"I feel like we are wasting our time on some fake information.." he sat on a nearby chair mumbling slowly.

"I have a strong feeling that we are doing the right thing... I'm not someone who can be easily played with and you know that very well but I'm doing all this it doesn't mean that I blindly believed that Vimal's word... but something inside me is making me follow this path... maybe it is my love for Swapna." Saying that I closed my eyes remembering her.

After watching that videotape I couldn't close my eyes even for a second the teary face of her was hunting me. No matter what I will give the same treatment for the person who was behind this may be worse than that.

"Sir, I have talked to them... They don't have a problem in checking the footage..." Prasadh came from the shop after talking to the shop owner.

"OK, bring him..." instructing my men we went inside. As I instructed they came with Vimal.

One worker boy in that shop played the footage of the day which we wanted.

"Do you know the time when he met you with the parcel," Prasadh asked him.

"I'm not sure about that... but... I think it's near 12 pm"

"OK, play footage from 11:00 am"

*****************#

We waited there watching the footage to find that person. Footage played till 11:45 am still nothing came. With every passing minute, our confidence in finding a clue was also decreasing.

"Its 12:08 pm are you sure about the date and time," I asked Vimal controlling my range.

"I'm sure about that.. I...him... it's him. That man wearing red hoody". He said pointing the screen.

"See whether we can get a clear image of his face" Prasadh moved towards the screen and record the footage on his mobile phone.

The visuals clearly show a man wearing a red hoody. And luck favored us this time we got the image of that person.

"Now what are we going to do?" Raghav asked eyeing the picture we captured on our phone.

"Now we know the person... so no more hide and seek... It won't take much time for me to f***ing kill that bastard..." I quickly dialed one of my contact which I used once to get the manwh*** who killed my Ishu.

"Hello, bhai.......... I need help from you........... Yes........... I will send his picture."

"Dev is it Alibhai? " Raghav looked at me with an unbelievable expression. As I stopped all my contacts with the underworld very before.

"Yeah, for one last time I need his help"

********************

Swapna

  I saw Dev running towards me...
"Dev..." I tried to get up then only realized that I was tied up to an old wooden bed surrounded by candles. I was lying there in white clothes like a dead body.
"Dev..." I called him again but he didn't hear me as I was already dead.
I saw a dark figure standing behind Dev with a knife ready to stab him.
"Dev... run... run from here... it will kill you..."
"No.........!"

I woke up from the nightmare panting heavily. I realized I was in that same position where he left. I remembered what happened earlier. I looked around the room to see whether there were any rats. But I couldn't find anything due to the darkness.

I don't know what happened after that kidnapper brought the rats. I passed out when the rats surrounded me. But now I can't hear any noise in this room. Maybe he had removed the rats.

My whole body was paining due to this uncomfortable position and tight ropes. I can't even turn to the other side as my hands and legs are tied together. I somehow brought my tied hands near my mouth and tried to loosen the rope with my mouth.

I need to escape from here. I'm not afraid to die I can endure this pain but not his suffering because of me.............................