Charity auction part2

"Babe come on we got to go

"Babe come on we got to go."

We was getting dressed for this damn charity auction if I didn't have business to handle I wouldn't go as I was putting my guns in my holsters jazz came out the bathroom looking so damn good.

"Damn you look good ma you smell even better."

"Its your favorite." She said smirking.

"Oh yeah what is that?"

"Obsession."

I smacked my lips.

"I can't stand your ass I ain't that obsessed."

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yes really."

"Okay I'm going to dinner with my friend Marcus then since you ain't that obsessed."

"Now why you testing it you going to get a poor man shot and beat to death because you wanna play."

She was laughing Hella hard like that shit was funny I was dead ass.

"Oh shit that was hella..ouch fuck."

"Uh huh aria knows that shit wasn't funny huh mamas." I said rubbing jazz stomach.

"No seriously that just hurted."

I rubbed her stomach and she instantly calmed down.

"Better?"

"Yeah a little bit." She said grabbing her purse.

"You wanna go to the hospital?"

"No I'm okay it might just be Braxton Hicks I'll be fine." She said.

"Okay ma only if your sure."

"Yeah I'm good lets go." She said.

I nodded we started walking downstairs to the car we walked out the house looked the door went to the car and I drove off.

"Aye ma listen we got a game plan going all I need you to do is set back and relax don't do anything just chill out if something goes wrong get out as fast as you can you feel me?"