Weirdo

We pulled up to the trap I was already dreading going in this mouthafucka ol girl is crazy as fuck.

"Okay babe I'll be right back I'm going to have monk come out here and watch you."

"Okay babe."

I nodded and walked towards the trap door once I walked in I automatically called monk over.

"Whats good?"

"Can you watch jazz for me real quick I'm just trying to get her presents."

"Okay handle that ol girl holding on to them presents for dear life." He said.

I nodded atleast she doing her job.

"Aight go on ahead I got it from here."

He nodded and walked out as soon as I made it to my office there was Leslie sitting as still as can be.

"Wassup."

She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Oh hi mr.shooter sir I just wanted to make sure your wife gift was in your hand I know you didn't want nobody touching it."

"Yeah thank you but next time leave it with monk or Q they dependable aight."

"Okay."

I gave her a band and she just was standing there.

"Is there something else?"

She just started stairing at me.

"You got a staring problem or something?"

"No..no sir I'm sorry I'm leaving now." She said hurrying up out the door."

She weird as fuck I started walking out the door and seen monk and jazz laughing they asses off.

"What y'all laughing at?"

"Nothing jazz was just telling me was to propose to niyah."

"Oh shit you trying to get married?"

"Yeah just trying to get like you honestly but na its about that time."

"I fell it."

"Well y'all go on I'll hold shit down while you gone." He said.

"Aight man preciate it."

He nodded and walked off and I got in the car.

"Did you get everything handled?" She asked.

"Yeah I did but the delivery carrier is weird as fuck."

"Oh yeah whats wrong with them?" She asked.

"I don't know her vibe is off as fuck I dont like her vibe."

"You know her name?"

"Na I didn't really want to know to be honest with you."

"Okay well do you know her first name?"

"I think its leslie or lucy some shit like that."

"Okay well maybe shes just nervous you do make people attend to feel that way." She said

"Yeah I guess I do but lets not talk about that right now I just wanna talk about you and me."

"Oh yeah what about us?" She asked.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes I know I love you more." She said.

"No ma you don't get how much I really do love you I'll put my life on the line for you and our family." I said rubbing her stomach.

"I know babe I would do anything for you as well."

"Good you ready to go relax?"

"Yes jamaica here we come." She said exictedly.

I chuckled and shook my head this girl something else.

Leslie's pov
I watched as the took off I've been investigating dave aka shooter for 6 months now he is one of the biggest drug dealers in L.A and would be the biggest bust of my career if i could take him down. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Hello captain."

"Leslie any news on the case."

"Not yet but I'm getting close."

"You know your charting very dangerous territory right?" He asked.

"Yes I know but I'm welling to take the challenge."

"Alright only if your sure."

"Hes responsible for the deaths of my brother and sister in law of course I'm sure."

"Okay let me know what kind of progress you made soon and if you can't find any evidence then you need to leave this case alone do you understand me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I understand."

"Good now that we understand eachother get to it."

I hung up and debated on what my next move will be all I know is I need a new plan no matter what I will get my revenge.

Jazz pov
"Babe what do you think about this?"

"I like it is this the designs for the baby room." He said.

"Yeah I figured we could somewhat get it together so when we find out what it is we can already have everything together."

"Looks good to me but you look better though."

"Nooo babe I'm still sore." I said.

"Jazz shut up and take this dick you know you want it stop playing." He said sucking on my neck.

I let out a low moan.

"Come on lets have a repeat of paris." He said.

"Babe I already joined the mile high club."

"Well lets see if you can get into the vip section." He said winking at me.

We walked towards the back and when I say he put it down on me he put it down. After we was finished we fell asleep I cuddled up against his chest and he held me close in his arms I hope it stays like this forever.

Sorry for the short chapter you guys I'm beyond exhausted but I promise there will be longer chapters soon but until then kissy kissy boo boos.