5

Jazz pov
"Babe!" I shouted.

"Wassup mamas you good?" He asked coming out the bathroom.

"Have you seen my car keys?"

"No why wassup where you going?" He asked.

"I was supposed to go for lunch with niyah but I can't find them."

"Baby your keys are right here." He said holding them up.

"Oh I knew that what you got planned for today?"

"Shit probably about to go hoop with q and monk then come back here and relax." He said rubbing my stomach.

"Ummm that feels so good its like everytime you touch her she calms down."

"Because she knows its daddy touching her huh mamas." He said kissing my stomach.

"Shes not even here yet and you in love with her already."

"Just like I am with her mama so babe I was thinking why don't we throw a baby shower this weekend get all our family and friends together." He said.

"Babe I thought we was doing a sip and see a baby shower is so irritating plus this little girl has enough stuff already."

Literally kiari and the baby has enough clothes for a two story closet.

"Well if you stop shopping we won't have this issue." He said.

"You have no room to talk at all just last week you bought her and kiari 3 diamond chains each and you talk about me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but they match yours so it don't matter so are we having a babyshower our na." He said.

I turned around and glared at him and he had this dumb ass smirk on his face.

"Let me guess you already planned one?"

He chuckled.

"I don't know what you talking about babe." He said going towards the balcony.

"David i swear if you planned this babyshower.."

He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Chill ma our mamas planned it not me relax everybody is excited for our new princess to make an apparence so just relax and let them have they fun besides this is your mamas first grandchild let her have it." He said.

"I still don't want one."

He just shook his head.

"Okay look do it for me then even if you don't want one lets atleast but on the gorgeous smile of your and try to have a good time you never know whats in store for you." He said.

"Okay fine i guess ill be a good sport about this."

"Thanks mamas now go on you going to be late for you lunch with niyah." He said.

I nodded and started walking out the door when niyah text me saying she couldn't make lunch. I text her okay and sat on the couch irritated.

"Why you looking like that?" He asked walking down the stairs.

"Niyah can't make it to lunch so I'm just going to sit here and chill."

"You want me to chill with you?"

"No its okay babe thank you though go have fun with your friends."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure ill be fine right here do you want me to cook dinner tonight."