Chapter 2Speak to me

I'm sitting on the block making sure my money's right then I seen her again in the nail shop with her friend. She so damn fine I had to get her.

"Aye bruh you alright? Monk said.

"Yeah man I'm good."

"Na you was thinking about shorty that walked past us earlier huh?" Q asked.

"I ain't going to lie shorty bad as hell."

"Shit I say the next time you see her holla at her." Monk said.

"Na man I'm good I'm not trying to get caught up with no female."

"Who y'all talking about? Lance said walking up to us.

Lance been my nigga since grade school we always been tight.

"Man shorty that walked past me earlier she bad as fuck."

"Man if she caught your interest she must be." He said.

I seen her coming out the nail shop and I automatically got mesmerized. She started to cross the street again and she smiled when she seen me.

"You talking about her?" Lance asked.

"Yeah how you know her?"

"Man that's my best friend she just moved back from France." He said.

"Man whatever she ain't from France."

"Oh yeah watch this. Jazz come here."

She started making her way towards us and hugged lance.

"Bonjour babygirl mon ami ici essayant de holla il ne pense pas que vous parlez français.( Hey babygirl my friend over her trying to holla but he doubting your French skills.) He said

"Oh oui?"she said.(oh yeah)

She takes a few steps towards me and looks me up and down. She even prettier up close.

"Hm .. tu es très bien à mal tu ne peux pas parler peut-être la prochaine fois tu auras les couilles pour me parler."(Hm.. your very fine to bad you cant speak maybe next time you'll have the balls to speak to me.) She said touching my chest and winking at me.

Lance laughed and I just stood there in shock.

"au revoir les garçons, passez une bonne journée."(bye boys have a good day)

"Bye jazz."

She walked away laughing I was so stuck on her body I didn't even realize she walked away.

"Aye man what she say?" Q said.

Lance was still laughing but he got his self together long enough to tell me what she said.

"She said your fine just to bad you can't speak maybe next time you will have the balls to speak to her and then she said bye and have a nice day." He said.

"Damn nigga she came at your life I'm a whole other language bruh! Monk said.

"Yeah man you need to go ahead and tap that." Q said.

Lance laughed even harder.

"What's so funny my nigga damn help a nigga out." I said.

"Man jazz ain't giving no nothing up she a virgin."

"Nigga she a what?"

I just couldn't believe my ears when he said that.

"See y'all niggas laughing but seriously jazz a good women man she one of those women you got to come correct with or don't come at all so if you trying to holla make sure you coming right." He said.

I nodded.

"Aye why you ain't never got with her?" Q said.

"Na that's like my little sis. Besides she said I'm too much of a hoe to be with her." He said.

"Sounds like you got some work ahead of you bruh." Monk said.

"Who said I wanted her though."

I knew I was lying but that don't need to know all my business.

"Well if you just so happen to come to my going away party you might just so happen to run it to her. But since you not interested it shouldn't matter right"

I was about to say something but my phone went off. It was also she my little hoe I fuck with but ain't much other than just getting neck from her. She just wanted to give me some head I wasn't doing nothing anyway so why not.

"Aye y'all I'm going to slide out."

"Aight bruh I'll see you later." They said.

I dapped them up and dipped as I was driving to soso house I could help but to think about jazz even the way she spoke french had me turned on her presents is everything I like in a women but she wouldn't be interested in me so I'll just keep my distance for now. I pulled up to soso house and she pulled me in.

"Hey daddy I missed you." She said trying to kiss me.

I dodged it.

"You know I don't kiss hoes I only came here for one thing."

She pushed me down and got down on her knees and did her business. But the whole time I was thinking about jazz I want her to be mine and by any means necessary I will get her.

After she was done I cleaned myself off.

"You staying daddy?"

"Na man I'm leaving you know the deal."

I hopped up and left before she could say anything and drove to the house had to get ready for this party later hopefully I see her there.

Jazz pov

I was in my room eating ice cream when my homegirl niyah came by.

"Hey bookie." She said walking in.

"Hey pudd what you doing here?"

"Came to see my bestfriend and wanted to see if you wanted to come out tonight with me." She said.

"Yeah let's do it where we going?"

"I think there's party downtown shoota is hosting it." She said.

"Oh okay I don't know who that is but it sounds fun."

"Shoota is one of the biggest drug lords in this city he basically runs LA." She said.

"Hmm... Sounds interesting."

"I know you don't care your dad is like one of the biggest drug lords period." She said.

My dad is known in the streets as choppa but to me he will always be just dad. I'm a only child so I always got everything I wanted it did get boring sometimes but as I got older I started to go to France more so I was always on a adventure to be honest nobody even know that's my dad and that's how I like it.

"Well anyways what should we wear tonight?"

"I don't know but whatever we do we going to be fierce." She said twirling around my room.

I laughed.

"What time does the party start?"

"In like 3 hours so we have time." She said.

As she was catching me up on the latest gossip my mind went straight to the man from earlier today. His presences is so sexy to me I could tell he demands is respect. He probably a hoe though but he wasn't really checking for me anyways the poor child could barley speak oh well but hopefully I see him soon he's a man of mystery and I would love to solve it.