Ghost part 2

Jazz pov

As I was riding up the elevator I already knew what I had to do will Dave kill me most likely but right now I don't have much of a choice.

"I knew you would come." A familiar voice said.

"Dontay dontay dontay I see somethings never change."

"Well I see somethings do congratulations even though the babe should really be mine." He said pulling out a chair for me to sit down.

I smirked hes always wanted to be with me but he just wasn't my type.

"Yeah I could guarantee if you told my husband that he would kill you and no thanks I'll stand."

He nods and sits on the desk.

"So what can I do for you Ms. Jazz." He said lighting a blunt.

"For one you can put that blunt out shit making my stomach turn and two you can tell me why you wanted to send your goons after me."

"Me? Send goons after my first love? Na ill pass it ain't never been that serious mamas."

"Hmmm really so this ain't you watching me in my sleep?" I asked showing him the video.

He chuckled.

"Im alot of things babe but a stalker ain't one of them plus that job looks to messy to be me...unless."He straied off.

"Unless what?"

"Na that couldn't be him but that looks like Lance." He said.

"What?"

"Hold on let me get a clear view." He said

He hooked up the video to his computer and got a clear image.

"Omg..."

"You need to get home now!" He said.

The look on my face was shock I can't believe this. I backed away and made my way towards the elevator as soon as I made my towards the car nuke was there.

"Boss lady boss been trying to call you." He said.

I hesitantly took the phone from him.

"Did you tell him where we was?"

"Yes I did." He said.

"Why the fuck-"

"Would he do that?" Dave said coming up behind me.

Fuck I cursed my self.

"Jazz what the fuck you doing here?" My dad asked.

"I was just-"

"Trying to get your self killed." Q said.

"Says who i just-"

Dave cut me off.

"Jazz just get your ass in the car nuke make sure she goes to the safe house and make sure she stays there you here me?" Dave said.

"Yes sir." Nuke said grabbing me.

"Babe you need to listen to me."

"Jazz right now is not the time." He said.

"But babe its not dontay I got proof." I said as nuke kept trying to get me to go to the car.

"Hold up." Dave said.

Nuke stopped and I showed him yell security footage from earlier his eyes completely bugged out.

"What the fuck?"

"Its been Lance's twin brother this whole time the real Lance my best friend has been dead for over a year I just found out."