19.The talk part 2

Jazz pov
I was sleep on dave chest until I felt him move me I was still made at the way he talked to me last night but whatever he got his way yesterday and that's only because he hella tall. Okay I'm lying I love this man with all my heart he knows I wanted to stay. Then all of a sudden I feel him starting to eat my pussy.

"Shit no dave stop." I said trying to push his head away.

"No feed me ma and I ain't got to stop tell you forgive me."

He continued licking my cat.

"Umm fuck."

"Umm babe I'm so fucking sorry." He said while sucking on my clit.

"Shit dave."

"No ma please for give me I can't handle losing you." He said.

I started seeing my juices all over his face as I looked down.

"Dave stop ok I get it."

I really didn't want him to stop but sex ain't going to fix this.

"Nope I ain't stopping tell you forgive me."

He started putting two of his fingers in my pussy and started pumping in and out. Then he stopped.

"Dave why you stop I need to cum."

"Sh...hush babe."

He started kissing me making me taste myself.

"Dave."

He kissed me again.

"Jazz just let me take care if you babe I fucked up I know I did just let me make it up to you." He said touching my wetness and kissing my neck.

"Um..."

"Please let daddy make it up to you ma you won't regret it."

He started rubbing my clit teasing me.

"Okay what?"

"Okay Ill forgive huh and let you make it up to me."

"You will?" He asked kissing me.

"Yes."

He started working on my core again.

"Shit babe I'm about cum."

"Cum for me ma don't hold back." He said.

The faster he went the harder I climaxed.

"Damn ma you trying to drown me." He said sucking the juices off his fingers.

"Dave why you do that!"

"Shut up you know you liked it." He said.

Yeah I did but damn he do to much.

"Whatever." I said about to lay back down.

"Nobody said we was done."

He whipped his dick out and crawled in between my legs and positioned his self at my entrance. He slowly easies his way into me.

"Shit." He said

"Oh fuck."

He kissed me to muffle my screams then pulled away.

"I love you ma I swear to God I do I hate myself for hurting you." He said with every slow stroke.

"I'm sorry to babe I love you so much."

"Please give us another chance babe I'm your forever jazz just give me the chance." He said looking me in my eyes.

I looked at him and I couldn't but to want him.

"Okay babe I love you I want us back together."

He kissed me and we ended up making love the entire day. I swear I tried to be mad at this man I tried hating him and I just can't I laid there on his chest and we just stared at each other.

"Your my obsession ma you don't know how bad I'm in love with you I fucked up bad ma and I'm willing to do any and everything in my power to make this up to you." He said.

"Okay babe but can we talk about this some more when we wake up I'm exhausted."

"Daddy fucked that pussy up huh?"

I nodded and I slowly drifted off to.

Dave's pov
I was smoking a blunt on the balcony of this villa man I'm glad I got my babe back but I know sex ain't going to win her back but I got a couple of things up my sleeve for her.

"Ummm." I heard her stretching.

"Hey ma."

She smiled and blushed at me.

"Hey boo."

I walked over to where she was and kissed her.

"I misses this." I said.

"Me too."

"I'm glad you took me back babe I know I hurt you and you didn't deserve that."

"I was wrong too I should have talked to you instead of going behind your back and talking to your friend." She said.

"I'm not mad about that babe you was just trying to help I was wrong for jumping to conclusions."

"I get it let's just not let that happen again. We can out that in the past." She said.

"Babe you don't know how obsessed I am with you I was driving myself crazy trying to find you babe I fucked up I'm glad you giving me another chance."

"I just want us to work you my everything babe we boss each other up we hype each other up we like best friends and everything in between." She said.

"I love you ma frfr no lie I can't wait to make you my wife one day."

She smiled them damn dimples get me every time.

"I love you too and I'm going to hold you to that too." She said winking at me.

I'm really not even joking by this time next year she will be my wife. The rest of that night we just walked out our problems I can't stand when she mad at me and I damn sure can't stand when she's away from me I swear ain't fucking up no more she my everything and now that I got he I'm not letting her go.