petty

Dave's pov
I woke up to jazz laying on my chest.

"Sexy ass."

"Babe quit staring at me that's rude." She said waking groggy.

"I can't help it ma."

She snuggled up against me and look up at me.

"Last night was like a dream." She said still in shock.

"Well your up now you want me to propose again?"

She giggled.

"Your so silly." She said.

"You know I will with you and your 4 rings you just had to keep all of them huh?"

" Diamonds are a girls best friend babe you can never have to many." She said.

This girl got me wrapped around her fingers and she knows it I ain't never going to be able to tell her ass no.

"Your ass going to be the death of me I swear but what you wanna do today?"

"I don't know I kinda wanna relax for now and maybe go see the caves."

"Old adventurous ass you know I ain't indian jones right?"

"Well you is today!" She said.

I just shook my head I was going to say something else but my phone started ringing.

"Hold on babe let me get this."

"Go ahead babe I'm going to make me some coffee." She said.

I nodded and watched as she walked out the room.

"Speak."

"Hey baby daddy." Millie said.

"Man quit calling me that shit."

"My bad so I see you getting engaged I see." She said.

"Yeah."

I been trying to keep everything cordial with millie because of kiari but she be making things hard as fuck.

"So when you coming to get her?"

"Next week when I get back."

"Okay I miss you when you gone when are you going to tell her about us?"

"What you talking about?"

"You remember when you came over here and we had sex it was just over a month ago.

"That was a mistake look I'll come and get my daughter after my trip."

"You always say this shit like I mean nothing to you why are you trying to hide our relationship?" She asked.

"Millie shut up with the dumb shit and don't hit me unless it's about my daughter."

"Yeah aight."

I hung up just as jazz came back in the room.

"Here you go babe the chef made us breakfast I decided to bring it to you." She said.

"Thanks babe."

She gave me a kiss.

"Your welcome so who was that on the phone?"

"Just millie asking when I'm going to get kiari."

"Okay so when am I going to be able to meet her?"

"Babe you already done met kiari." I said trying to dodge the question.

"No I'm meant millie I mean if I'm going to be around kiari don't you think I should atleast talk to her mom so she knows who her child is around?"

"Babe I just don't think know is a good time that's all."

"Babe-"

"Jazz I said no and that's final." I said damn near shouting it.

"Fine whatever." She said walking out the room.

This is not how I want our vacation to go I fucked up I've been so drunk and high lately I've been doing stupid reckless ass shit now I'm talking stupid to jazz I need to go fix this. I walked out side towards the pool and seen jazz laying on the beach chairs.

"Hey ma." I said sitting on the end of her chair.

"What do you want david."

Oh yeah she's pissed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you it's just something I need to tell you."

"Let me guess you slept with millie?"

"What how did you-"

"I'm the queen of gossip did you really think I was never going to find out?" She asked tilting her head looking like she was about to kill me.

"Babe I'm so-"

"Sorry or better yet I'll never do it again right?" She said.

"Babe."

She cut me off.

"No I'll talk you listen." She said.

"Ok."

"David I'm not mad at the situation I'm more mad that you keep lying to me about stupid shit am I mad no angry yes am I not enough for you or something because I'm confused." She said.

"Babe you are more than enough I would have never proposed to you if that was the case baby I was just drunk and high off shit I didn't even know what happened until I woke up the next day."

"You know all I'm hearing is a bunch of excuse you know whats so fucked up is that you do this shit behind my back and you know Ill end up finding out it's like you don't give a fuck."

"Babe let me make this up to you just tell me how."

"There's nothing you can do I'm just going to let another nigga fuck me since that's how we doing it." She said.

That made my blood boil like a mouthafucka.

"So you just going to give my shit away huh?"

"Didn't you?"

Before I could say anything else she walked off.

Jazz pov
Now see he needs a taste of his own medicine because God forbid I did the shit he doing he wouldn't know how to act so I'm just going to pay him back just a little bit just enough to where he feel that shit. Too bad to if he would have just asked me for a threesome he would have got a yes but oh well now his ass going to learn to stop playing with me but we going to enjoy this trip for now he still is my future husband after all but payback is a bitch.

"So you really going to do this?" He asked as he stared at me in the mirror.

"Do what?"

"Jazz don't play with me." He said coming closer to me.

"Oh you mean about me cheating on you?"

He nodded. I kinda wanted to laugh but I got to keep it together.

"Maybe maybe not it depends on how I feel."

"Jazz-"

"Stop let's drop this for now and get back to our trip come on suck it up champ." I said swatting his ass.

"Stop doing that shit man."

"But why?"

I know I'm testing his patients but oh well.

"Okay jazz you win let's get back to having fun okay?"

"Okay." I said shrugging.

Now let the games being...

To be continued...