Restaurant ready

( see my ass supposed to be studying right now but my mind been on these books all day now I'm going to write this chapter and hopefully go back to studying hopefully 🙂)

Dave's pov
The women I thought was my sweet little wifey is not only a queen pen she also a damn kill shot expert now if I would have known any better I would have thought they set me up but come to find out jazz really didn't know anything about me up until 2 weeks before she moved out here everything else she said was true.

"So is that all you got to tell me ma?"

"Hmmm yup thats all of it." She said eating ice cream.

"And to think my babygirl was such a sweetheart."

"I am babe I just got a pass just like everyone else." She said shrugging.

"Crazy."

"Oh wait there is one more thing I forgot to tell you."

Oh hell.

"And whats that?"

"You know how when you cheated on me you couldn't find your clothes and you thought someone robbed you?" She asked.

"Yeah what about that?"

"Yeah I kinda donated all them to the homeless and burned a good portion of them and you car you thought I put a dent in ain't yours it was a replacement because I felt bad."

"What happened to my old one?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure the sharks are finding a good use for it." She said.

"You put my car in the ocean."

She nodded.

"Cold blooded." I said kissing her.

"Im sorry for not telling you any of this." She said.

"I know why you didn't ma its all good just from now on no more secrets alright."

"Okay ouch!" She yelped.

"Uh huh see she don't like when you lie to me huh mamas." I said rubbing jazz stomach.

"Shes so active especially if we be arguing." She said.

"I know she a lil hitter already I can't wait tell she comes out her and kiari going to be my little soldiers."

"Yeah they is true definition of daddy's girls." She said smiling.

"I love you ma I don't think you know how much I do."

"I love you too papa so what you wanna do today?" She asked.

"We got to check on something really fast then we can come back here and chill."

"Okay cool where we going?"

"Dont worry about it ma its a surprise just make sure you ready okay?"

"Ok babe I'm going to take a nap really fast I'm exhausted."

"You should be in between trying to ride my dick all night and talking I'm surprised you up honestly."

She flipped me off and i.chuckled.

"I'll wake you up in a min mamas." I said kissing her and her stomach.

She laid down and I went downstairs to my office and made some phone calls once I was done there was a knock at the door I checked the security footage and seen monk and niyah standing out side.