Ghost part 1

Jazz stood there looking between me and monk  waiting for a answer.

"Tell me what David?" She asked walking closer to me.

"Monk can you excuse your self please let me talk to my wife."

He nodded and walked downstairs.

I made sure he was all the way gone then pulled jazz into the office.

"Whats going on?" She asked.

I pulled her to the couch and sager on my lap.

"Look ma I don't know all the details but someone been coming after me for a couple weeks they hit a couple of my corner boys 2 weeks ago but this seems a little bit deeper than that."

"Why you say that?"

"Because they didn't rob me or nothing they trying to kill me so you got to tell me know is there anybody you put a hit on and they trying to come after you?"

She thought about it for a min.

"Nothing rings a bell what about you?" She asked.

"None that I can think of I mean they either dead or to afraid to try me."

"Then I have no clue what did you see on the security footage?" She asked.

"Just somebody watching you I couldn't really see a clear video of him."

She nodded.

"Okay so we just need to figure out who is coming for us." She said.

"We? No ma you staying your pregnant ass here and while you at it pack a bag."

"And I'm going where exactly?" She asked.

"You are going somewhere safe until we get this shit settled I can't be having you out here doing the most not with my child in your stomach."

"Okay." She said.

"Jazz im serious don't be trying to get involved."

"Okay babe I won't." She said giving me a kiss.

"Im serious as fuck jazz you put you or my baby in danger I'll kill you my damn self you here me?"

"Okay David I get no need to threaten no body." She said rolling her eyes.

"Because everytime I ask your ass not to do something you do it anyways."

"Well this time I'm not I am 6 in a half months pregnant all I want you to do is get them and kill them viciously then send them to there parents as a present." She said.

I tried not to laugh Because I ain't never heard her talk like this she always lived up to her name sweetie but this women right her i don't know who this is she's colder more iced out i like it.

"You know you kinda sexy when you talk like that."

"Kinda?" She asked.

"Na you is sexy as fuck."

She smirked and looked at my body that was wrapped.

"Im good mamas stop worrying." She said.

"David if anything was to happen to you..."  she strayed off she could even finish the sentence.

"Nothing is going to happen to me ma you got my word on that aight I'm going to take care of it."

"David I will go crazy with out you take care of this shit and handle it now." She said.

"I will I got you."

We held each other close with what seemed like forever.

"Ok ma let me get up and go handle this business go get packed."