Something about him

Me my mom and dad where sitting in the living room waiting for dave to come I was whopping they asses in spades.

"Ayee I win again."

"Your ass be cheating!" My dad said.

"Na I just taught her well." Mom said.

"Thank you mom daddy just hating!"

"Uh huh thats what you say but i know better." He said.

"So what you saying daddy you trying to play some dominos or something?"

"Ah shit now babe go get the bones I'm going to have to teach our babygirl a little something something."

"Daddy trust me you dont want none of this!"

"So what you saying you wanna place a bet?" He said.

"Clarence you know damn well your ass is horrible at betting you bet not." Mom said.

"Peaches mind your business and get out of mine!" He said.

Mom slapped him upside the head.

"Damn that hurted." He said.

"Bet you won't say it again." Mom said.

"You don't run me!" He said mumbling.

"Ohhh I'm telling mommy what you said!"

"See now if my grandchild come out snitching I'm beating your ass." He said laughing.

"But you not though." I said giggling.

"Y'all two are ridiculous anyways jazz you excited about having a baby?"

"I am mom I did a things a little bit backwards but its okay."

"Dont worry so did we me and your mom didnt get married until almost the day you was born." Dad said.

"Yeah those was good times." She said.

My mom always been my dads rock yeah they had infidelity issues in the past but look at them now almost 30 years in and they still rocking.(they wasn't ready for marriage back then alot of on again off again bs)

"So have you and dave set a wedding date?" Dad asked.

"Yeah we doing it on my birthday in the bahamas."

"Beach wedding?"

"Hopefully dave is planning it so there aint no telling."

They nodded and I started thinking about what the doctor said.

"Hey mom when you went to the doctor when you was pregnant how many times a week did they say you needed to come?"

"Oh chil'e that was a while ago but every other month from what I remember why?"

"No reason its just the doctor wants to see me every week is that normal?"

"Different doctors different protocols plus they probably just want make sure you can carry to term because of your past history."

"Right maybe thats it."

As we where talking the door bell rings.

"Ill get it and choppa don't be cheating my babe."

"Women get that damn door!" My dad said.

"Shut yo bitch ass up nigga I run this." My mom said.

I fell the fuck out they be having me hella weak they way they talk to each other.

"Hey dave come on in." I heard my mom say.

"Is that my son in law?" My dad asked.

"Aye whats up pops." He said giving me dad a hug.