Charity part 1

I walked into the trap and seen my business partner setting there.

"Whats good mateo?"

"Can't call it thanks for me meeting me on such short notice." He said.

"No problem whats good?"

"My annual charity auction is coming up and I wanted to personally invite you ." He said.

"No.offense Mateo but you know I don't go to these type of things homestly."

"I know but I figure you wanted some more connects and besides its for a good cause." He said.

"Come on I've known you for a long ass time whats the real reason for this invite?"

"Lets just say I know a certain someone that will be there that you might wanna holla at." He said.

"Oh yeah like who?"

"Angie."

"You mean my ex hoe angie?"

"Yup and I heard she's dating one of your enemies i know you've been wanting his head for a min and i think the party would be the perfect timing." He said.

"Yeah? And whats in it for you?"

He shrugged.

"Less of a head ache i got to deal with both of them." He said dropping some cash on my desk.

"How much?"

"$500,000 i want them gone just as much as you do atleast this time you can make a profit on it."

I smirked then nodded.

"Consider it done."

"Try not to make it to messy shoota."

"See now you just taking the fun out of it."

He chuckled shook his head then walked out leaving me in my thoughts damn I wish jazz was as pregnant as she is I would most definitely have her kill this bitch I guess ill just do it myself. I grabbed the cash locked up and went back to the house.

"Jazz must be sleep."

"Nope I'm in the kitchen!" She said.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big ass hug.

"Wassup mamas why you up aria giving you hell again?"

"Yes and a ton of heartburn I warmed you up some food whats in the bag?" She asked grabbing it.

"Money Mateo wants me to do a job."

"Hmmm Mateo sounds familiar is that the one I met at our wedding?" She asked.

"Yeah thats him."

"Okay so whats going on?" She asked handing me a plate.

"One of my enemies hes making a appearance at a charity auction Mateo and his wife is hosting."

"Oh yeah? Whats the guys name?" She asked.

"Mike Tunnel."

"Oh that bitch ass nigga he got a ugly ass stank hoe named angie?" She asked.

I laughed.

"Yeah how you know."

"That bitch look like a mud duck babe you could have done so much better yeah I know she was before me monk told me about it so whats the deal with those two anyways?"

"This is good mamas."

"I know I got skills like that but forreal whats the story?"

"Long story short he was my patna she was my girl so I thought come to find out they was sleeping behind my back and then some got me for some money then bounced out I ain't seen them in years."

"So what we doing about it?" She asked.

"We ain't doing nothing you going to sit down and look pretty I'm going to handle this do not get involved jazz you are way to pregnant for this you understand me?"

"Sir yes sir."

"Im serious ma."

"I got you babe I promise." She said kissing my cheek and walking upstairs.

"She lying her ass off." I mumbled.

She always got something under her damn sleeve.

Jazz pov

I was laying down when Dave comes into the bed with me and throws his whole body on me.

"Move with your big ass."

"Shut that ass up i just wanna love on you a little bit." He said.

"Um hmmm ouch."

"You good whats wrong?"

"Nothing aria just kicked me super hard thats all."

"She a damn ninja thats why." He said laughing.

"Thats so not funny so what you got planned for him?"

"I don't know yet I finna call up q and monk in the morning and get a play together." He said.

"Sounds good babe."

"What no sarcasm or daddy how come I can't help?"

"Babe as pregnant as I am all I want is sleep and ice cream speaking of can you get it for me?"

"Yeah ill be right back turn on the tv for me." He said.

I nodded as he walked out the door to go get it I was debating should I interfere but na I'm going to let him handle it he knows I'm down pregnant and all.

"Okay babe here you go what you got me watching?"

"Martin i figured you wanna watch it."

"You know me so well come lay on my chest."

"Na you just want some of my ice cream."

"Yeah just a little but what I really wanna do is lick some of your breast." He said gripping them.

"Oh you so nasty here you go." I said handing him the pint.

"We might have to get you some more ice cream." He said winking at me.

Ohhh im in trouble but I do wonder how this charity auction is going to go.
Hmmmm....

Awww you guys only 6 more chapters until the book is finished.😭😭😭😭😭