Who are you really

(My good sis jazz always in the crossfire of some shit all because... well yall find out.)

We pulled up to the house jazz ain't said nothing since we've been back which is concerning because jazz damn near doesn't shut up not that I'm complaining  but thats my wife I know when somethings up with her.

"Im going to go in the shower." She said.

"I'll come in with you."

She nodded and we went upstairs to our room we stripped out our clothes and got into the shower. We was silent for a long time until she finally spoke.

"So I know what your probably thinking  how come I didn't tell you about my uncle." She said.

"Yeah that and the fact that you can get information faster than I can wassup with that?"

"Babe I'm going to tell you something that might change us forever." She said.

"Jazz turn around and look at me."

When she turned around I seen worry her face.

"Whatever it is we can get through this."

She nodded and took a deep breath.

"The day we met wasn't no accident."

"What? What you mean?"

"The empire you inherited from my dad wasn't his."

"Then whose was it if it wasn't your pops?"

"It was mine." She whispered.

"What?!? I thought you said you don't fuck with this lifestyle now you meaning to tell me you had a whole operation this whole time?"

"Y-yes." She said scared.

"I can't fucking believe this shit so you the one that's been calling the shots this whole time?"

"No no I'm mean not all of it atleast." She said.

I just shook my head not even really knowing what to say anymore."

"So Lance and then knew too."

"No just you babe I swear." She said.

"So our whole relationship has been a lie?"

"No not at all I really do love you its just that when things started getting hot with my dad I took over and got some of the sweat off him and when he asked did I wanna take over I told him no because I knew you and him was close so I declined it and I was curious about you so I made my way over here to make sure you was solid."

See this some bull shit.

"But you got to understand people where after me alot of bodies dropped because of me my dad and uncle just took the heat for it."

"So choppa didn't choose me."

"No that decision was solely on him I had nothing to do with it."

"But you approved it though."

"No my dad made that decision based on you not me." She said.

Now it all started to make since now why she knew so much about this shit I mean if she wasn't really in it she wouldn't know half the shit she knows.

I just nodded and made my way to the closet and she followed.

"Are you going to say something?" She asked kinda timid.

"I mean what is there to say? That I don't know who the fuck I married or that you lied to my face about who you was from jump."

"Babe I didnt-"