found

I watched as Lance brother paced the floor he seems very antsy that bitch in him is really coming out its kind of funny to watch I can't wait til Dave gets a hold of him.

"So why me?"

"Fuck you mean why you?" He asked taking a line of cocaine.

"You know what I mean why are you doing all this and secondly watch your tone when speaking to me."

He grabbed his gun from his belt.

"What you say? Bitch I'm the one with the gun so watch your self or you and them babies is dead." He said pointing at my stomach.

"Ohhh im shaking in my boots but me and you both know you ain't going to pull that trigger besides this shit is steal on safety Bitch." I said kicking him in the nuts.

The gun dropped and I took it off safety but there was no bullets in the shit.

"What the fuck."

I just started pistol whipping him until I seen his skull bust open. I guess big tone heard the commotion so I automatically hid some where he couldn't find me I grabbed Lance brother phone before he entered and called Dave so he got the location so he knows the exact pin point since this mouthafucka smashed mine.

"Dave can't save you jazz!" Tone said.

I didn't say not one word he must really think I'm stupid Dave was literally pulling up in 5,4,3,2....

Shots rang off and I mean alot of shots they was busting.

I heard tone try and open the door but he couldn't all I head was a gun shot to the head.

"Jazz babe where are you?"

"Right here."

Dave busted in and gave me the tightest hug loving kiss ever we just sat there and held each other.

"Come on babe now careful are you okay did he hurt you?"

"No I'm okay where's Lance?"

"Right here." He said.

"Fuck happened to you?" I asked.

"Babe its along story and we will explain it on the way home but for now we got to get you out of here and call the clean up crew." He said.

"You don't got to tell me twice." I said.

They both helped me to the car and we all rode out i still wanna know what the fuck is this shit all about. Like does Lance have a twin or someshit because this is beyond my life im just glad me and my child is safe.

"I see you got some of my dads old crew how'd you get in touch with them?"

"One phone call took care of that know I see why you call on them everytime." He said.

"Been knowing me since I was a baby."

"I see we had a whole army for you ma im sorry I didn't get there sooner but from the looks of it I didn't need to."

"Im still ghost they just wasn't ready but whats up with this whole Lance situation?" I asked.

"Thats a long ass story but let me start from the beginning." He said.

And when he told me what was going on....

Daves pov
"So basically what you saying to me and it wasn't you that met me at the courts that day?"

"Na that day yall left from Paris he paid me a visit asking for money as usual and I told him no he started spazzin on me Hella weird shit and said something about he was going to get me back of course I wasn't listening to that shit so I went on about my night after I left my trap I was kidnapped everybody had left and I've been down there ever since." He said smoking a blunt.

I would say I don't believe his ass but he look like he ain't seen sun light a day in his damn life.

"So how do we handle this he got my damn wife."

"We go in and start busting no question asked i just can't believe that shit with tone though." He said..

I just shook my head i was shaking.

"Yeah leave that nigga to me."

He nodded as soon as we touched that house we bounced out busted in and started shooting every one on site. As soon as I seen big tone I shot him 6 times in the face and grabbed jazz.

"Stupid bitch."

"Babe where are you?"

"Im in here."

I moved big tone body out the way and grabbed her so tight the thought of losing this women really had me fucked up.

Back at the house
"Damn that's crazy." She said.

We had just got out the shower and I'm rubbing all over her body.

"I know mouthafuckas is crazy I just wanna know why tone though? That was my nigga went to bat for him Hella shit."

"I don't know i wish I knew what that was about maybe he needed the money really bad more than what we was paying him." She said shrugging.

"I don't know I'm cool with not knowing now he dead now I'm not tripping so you know we still got to talk about the babyshower right?"

"You mean that one i don't want?" She said laughing.

"Remember its just for our child and her grandparents enjoyment let them have it okay."

She rolled her eyes.

"Okay I guess."

I smiled i just hope all our problems is put to rest for good.

Sorry yall for not writing in this book more but I will be updating more soon loves until then kissy kissy boo boos.