20.Last night

( 2 days later)
Me and Dave really about to box he gets on my damn nerves. He decides to put money into my bank account with out my acknowledgement and then moved some of my stuff into his house.

"Babe come on why don't you wanna move in with me?" He asked for the thousand time today.

"Because I like my own space babe damn."

"Come on half your stuff is in my house anyways so you might as well." He said while eating his breakfast.

"Yeah but that's for when I spend the night babe. You be gone half the time and I don't wanna be in that big ass house all day by myself."

He rolled his eyes.

"What do you normally do when I'm gone?" He asked.

"Go back home mind my business and study."

"You can do that at our house too babe."

"When did it become our house."

"The moment I put your name on the deed." He said handing me a paper.

What the fuck.

"Babe you put my name on the house?"

"Yes whats mines is yours anyways besides I'm saving you money so you don't have to go out and find one you know your dad is on you about buying a house anyways."

"Babe we just got back together now you want me to move in?"

"Babe I just want to take care of you all you got to do is wake up and love me the way you do and I got it from there you my queen babe I just want to show you I'm serious." He said.

"Babe I'm glad you wanna show me your serious but this ain't the way."

"Jazz what is wrong with a man wanting to take care of his girl."

"Babe if I even offer to pay for dinner you have a fit I wanna feel like I'm your partner too. I didn't ask you to take care of me I can take care of myself too we both make money so why can't we spoil each other." I asked.

"That's not how I was raised ma." He said putting his dishes in the sink.

"Well can we atleast try?"

"Aight ma we can but can you atleast give some thought to moving in?" He asked.

"Babe that's a big step and plus did you think about how kiari would feel?"

"What you mean kiari loves you hell she like you more than me damn near." He said holding my waist.

"That's not the point babe having me around full time is different from when I'm only there a couple of days."

"I know ma but kiari already wants you there full time."

"Is that so? Or you just saying that to get me to move in?"

He smacked his lips.

"Man you don't believe me watch." He pulled out his phone and went to kiari's contact. He video called her.

"Daddy!!!"

"Hey babe what you doing?" He asked her.

"Playing with my toys did you ask her yet? Did she yes!" She asked excited.

"Here babe you can ask her yourself." He said handing me the phone.

He ain't right.

"Hi sweetie!"

"Jazzzyy are you moving in with daddy and me?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Yeah I am baby girl."

"Yey!!!!! She yelled almost busting out my ear drums.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes your way more fun than daddy!"

I laughed.

"Hey daddy's fun too." Dave said.

"Your okay you where being grouchy when jazz left."

"He was?"

I looked at dave he just sat there in shock she even said that.

"Yeah and then he almost started cry-" he snatched the phone away.

"Okay babygirl jazz and daddy going to call you back ok love you." He said.

"Love you too daddy bye!" She said waving and blowing kisses.

He hung up and quickly tried to change the subject.

"So it's our last night what you wanna-"i cut him off.

"Oh no sir we ain't going to just skip this like it's nothing you started crying over me?"

He nodded.

Damn I kinda feel bad know.

"I mean it was hard jazz you the first women I really loved other than my momma and grandma so when you left me it was like a peace of my heart broke I hate that it happened the way it did I couldn't take you leaving me."

Well if you didn't do what you have done maybe I wouldn't have but let me stop before I start a fight.

"Well I'm back now and the only person that can fuck that up is you and only you."

"I'm not fucking up no more babe you mean to much for me to lose. So it a yes to you moving in with me huh?" He said grinning.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine I'll move in but under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get to redecorate."

"Aight that's fine." He said.

"Okay babe but what about my condo?"

"Keep it so when you mad at me you can go back." He said shrugging.

"You know you get on my nerves right?" I said giggling.

"That's my job what's up you wanna box about it?"

"Yep what's good."

He looked me up and down.

"You too damn short you can't even reach me." He said.

"Nigga don't get knocked out like your daddy use to just because I'm short don't mean shit."

"First off my dad was golden gloves boxing champ so now what." He said putting me on the counter.

"So was mine so what's your point you can still get knocked out so what's good."

"Shut your ass up and knock me out with these kisses." He said.

I wrapped my arms and legs around his waist and kissed him deeply damn I missed how he holds me.

"Your lips so damn soft." He said pulling away.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes and as much as I would love to kiss you all day I got a surprise planned for you so I got to go." He said.

"Oh okay babe."

He kissed me one last time and walked out. I wonder what he got planned for me tonight???

Dave's pov

I planned a date night for me and jazz tonight. I had this shit planned for a while before me and her sperated but I figured now is the perfect time to do my surprise I just hope she like it.