21.Last night part 2

I had a surprise for jazz to show her how serious I am it may seem like I'm hard on her and I'm trying to control her but my obsession is growing deep for her I swear of she was to leave me today I would kill myself thats the women I want for the rest of my life. I was snapped out of my thoughts by jazz calling me I be having the goofiest grin on my face when she call so I automatically answered.

"Wassup ma?"

"Hey boo what time am I supposed to be ready?" She asked.

"I'm on my way to come and get you know."

"Babe I'm not ready yet I wanna look pretty for you." She said.

"Na babe just come as you are it's just me and you no need to get all done up I like you the way you are."

"Babe I can't just come out looking like anything I wanna be pretty for you." She said.

"Babygirl your always pretty for me and I'm already here so come on."

She smacked her lips.

"Fine here I come." She hung up.

No her ass didn't just hang up on me I'm going to go get on her ass real quick. I walked up to the door and opened it and I seen her coming downstairs she stay having me speechless I snapped a quick picture.

 I walked up to the door and opened it and I seen her coming downstairs she stay having me speechless I snapped a quick picture

"No delete that photo."she said.

"Babe this is for my eyes and my eyes only you are gorgeous babe."

"I guess."

"Okay I've had enough come here."

She walked over to me and I stood her in front of the mirror.

"What do you see when you look in the mirror jazz?"

She shrugged and out her head down.

"Pick your head up babe what I tell you about that."

"Don't."

"Don't what ma."

She sighed.

"Don't put my head down because I'm too pretty for that." She said.

" Babe I wish you could see what I see your gorgeous ma I love every part of your body and your soul is gorgeous don't down okay yourself do you know how many women wish they looked like you? Do you know how many women would pay for a body even close to yours baby you perfect in my eyes your the only women I see I don't know how many times I got to tell you that."

She smiled.

"See there's that smile I love so much."

She turned facing me.

"Thank you daddy." She said.

"For what ma?"

"For loving me the way you do." She said.