Omen I

Act 1
Objectives

The spoon clinked in the bowl, scraping the last of the oats. Kylo watched you eat your second helping. His fingers tapped on the table, his mind running around, and he broke the long silence "Today I need you to scavenge for medicine, anything for storing. We are low on supplies."

You lifted your head up, taking a bite of bread. He still watched having memories from the night before, his skin tingled, shaking off those thoughts as work had to be done. Kylo continued,"The knights and I will help thatch the roofs and hunt, a storm is predicted to come."

Work and tasks were boring you pouted at Kylo, wanting to be alone with him, he rolled his eyes
"Stop giving me those eyes.I filled you up enough"

He came around the table kissing you on the lips softly, wanting it to be longer, your hands pulled on his waist to try to distract him only for him to groan, stepping back. He looked at you longingly, his thumb settled on your chin "tonight, in the cave when all objectives are done."

Your mind wandered, thoughts about the storm being cuddled together under the thick blankets with wine at night. Making love again and again and again… Kylo saw the blank expression on your face. He came forward, setting a basket down and a piece of paper with neat penmanship. You blinked, sighing, "Kai"

He didn't turn back around exiting the cottage. Your fingers picked up the paper, reading over the list

-Abajji berries
-Joli Sticks
-Honey
-Herbs

Another sigh escaped your lips, gathering the basket, leaving the cottage to your speeder. Taking control of the gears, the speeder vibrated, hovering above the grass. Your wrist flip back twisting the accelerator back as you sped off traveling north into the canyons. Whirring through the tall grass, pheasants tittered as you flew past them. The day is clear, bright, and the late autumn was a bit chilly, overall it is mild. Awaiting for the sun to fall to be alone with Kylo. Your head is filled with fantasies.

¤¤¤¤

A'plek called to Ushar on where to hammer in the fasteners, holding down a section.  Ushar's hammer fell down missing the thack and hitting the back of his hand. He cussed in his native tongue, waving off his hand, plopping down on the roof  to investigate seeing his delicate skin was broken, his hand pulsing, knowing he should've worn his gloves. A'plek saw, worried for him

"Take ten Ushar." A'plek said, Ushar nodded, climbing down for rest. He wasn't as young as he thought he was, mentally he was two decades younger but physically not so much as his age was catching up to him. He sat down on a crate taking in more filtered air through his breathing apparatus. He looked at the others who were busy with their tasks, Kuruk and Vicrul left for a hunt, while Trudgen gathered wood. Kylo stood in the field rolling his thick black sweater sleeves up, observing the Knights in action. Mist dampened his face, hair blowing in the salty breeze. He left them heading to his cottage, his eyes peering to the canyons to know you weren't in the way time was slipping. He poured himself water from a jug taking a sip, walking slowly to his cluttered artifacts room. The scorched helmet sat on a pedestal, uncertain it would work as the force was the one opening the portal. He placed his hands on the scorched metal helmet, closing his eyes, navigating the force to find her. He threaded using all he can, not knowing where in the galaxy she was, not knowing he had the strength to do it. He strummed through reopening the portal, his world shifted into darkness, he sensed the presence, he turned on his heel.