Distractions

Morning came too quickly, the sun brightening the room, opening his eyes, watching you sleep, smelling the slight residual of your masturbation knowing you broke his rules. Stretching out his back, taking a quick shower, only dressing in dark boxer briefs, checking the data pad if any notifications came in. Nothing. Heading  out to the kitchenette for breakfast, ordering ingredients from the service pad, confirming the order awaiting for a droid to come down. Starting a carafe of coffee, pouring himself a cup standing by the window,  sipping, looking out to the beach. The showers leaving the sky cleared and a warm eighty-five degrees. The door chimed swiftly making his way to the door to retrieve the packages. A small squared tower like, light blue and silver droid stood a few feet away rolling up to him, opening it's compartments as he gathered the bags. The droid made cute beeps thanking him as it closed, rolling away. 

Placing the bags on the kitchenette counter, pulling out the ingredients, a few were kits and pre-prepped options, preparing the meal. Pulling cookwear giving them a quick rinse before using. Frying up the meat and veggies in a pan, he noticed something was off, his lightsaber had been moved from the counter where he left it the night before. Sensing it, locating it in the living space, seeing it on the floor. Collecting it, recapping the scene of you assaulting his weapon like a greedy whore. The hilt being sticky, going to the sink to wash it off and to wash his hands. 

Shaking his head, his waves falling over his face, tucking his hair behind his ear,  cracking eggs into the skillet. You came out of the hallway, covering yourself in a bathrobe, your hair messy, rubbing your eyes. Taking in the ambiance of breakfast cooking. Seeing Kylo shirtless wearing dark briefs, as he cooked.

"Morning slut" he chimed, while he pushed around the eggs.

"Erm, morning" you didn't understand why he called you that. Noticing his lightsaber on the counter, resting on top of a towel.

"Kylo I-" you voice stuck  in your throat, trying to make an excuse

"Sly clever kitten" Kylo breathed his voice lowered, as you passed behind him  "only to get trapped in her prey's hands"

You went to the coffee carafe, grabbing a pale blue mug from the shelf, pouring a serving, tedting if the mug was okay to touch.

"I understand you are upset and I will take another punishment" you told him, taking a sip, as he eyed you his voice deep and raspy still from waking up.

"I would love to have you orgasm repeatedly, bounded to the bed, seeing that pitiful face begging me to stop  only for me to continue to torture you" he cut off the hot plate, doing a final mix, feeling flutters in your stomach branch down to your sacred area. "But first you need to be fed"
He came behind you getting to gather items out of the fridge, lifting the robe up smacking your ass hard, squealing.

....

A spread of the breakfast laid out on the glass countertop,  breakfast potatoes, mixed scrambled eggs, toast, butter and jams. A bowl of fruit, a pot of hot coffee with cream and sugars and a carafe of juice. Taking a seat on the bar stool next to Kylo, shimming off the robe as the room was getting warm, the pivot door opened just a crack to let fresh air in. Diving into the breakfast, starving , buttering  a piece of toast, layering it with a jam. Taking a bite enjoying the creamy, sweet blend. 

"Kylo I'm sorry I ran off yesterday" you apologized apathetically your ankle shaking , knowing he will still punish you, regardless, he paid no mind continuing to eat,

"I find the whole situation to be humorous" he said dryly not knowing if he was being playful or serious, picking his head  up to look at you, "sending them in a wild goose chase." He narrowed his eyes with a sly crooked smile "I knew you were going to do it." he smirked pausing for a second taking a sip of the juice, his facing changing "However the lightsaber... what the hell possessed you-"

"What are you so afraid about?" Cutting him off, not wanting to talk about it, calming your tonea "What possibly could happen to me in a town with an elite police force and high security?"
Kylo rested his head on his fist, thinking for a second, sucking in his cheeks.

"Well there are suspicious characters" he noted "pocket pickers, traffickers that would sell you off to be a sex slave. What else murders, skinners, eyeball pickers that would feed them to their children"

Kylo made up the last bit although it had been true, jumping in

"Kylo you are the only one here that is powerful,people fear you" you spoke softly leaning into him for a kiss, looking in his eyes as look he replied back

"Just giving a warning"

You went in closer, as he pulled away, getting up from the counter to scrape off his plate into the bin, You groaned, knowing he did it on purpose

"I have something scheduled for you today" he said, feeling your stomach turn

"The last time you scheduled me something they stuck a contraption inside of me" 

Kylo chuckled,

"You're getting a spa treatment at the bath house " he mentioned putting his plate in the sink doing a quick cleaning. You poked at a lump of egg, thinking about it, walking around naked with other people in a humid bacteria infested sauna. 

"Are you going to be with me?" You asked him as he faced the window,

"No, I don't like random people touching me and you should get your muscles relaxed  "I'm going to play some games with Vicrul and Apleck and while we are out we should get cleaning services."

....

Exiting out the air conditioned lobby, into the dry heat, the sun hitting down, taking a short walk to the bath house located a slight distance away from the hotel and casino. Passing a statue of a fathier, going down a stoney walkway, that seemed to head to the beach only to stop at a round building, entering, being welcomed to cool air. A receptionist stood behind a desk, in the  minimal waiting room with a few chairs and nothing else. The receptionist was tall, a pale grey humanoid alien, with a long black ponytail, wearing a thin material dress in pale purple, blue and tan colors. She wore gold bracelets and gold arm cuffs with a high stacked gold collar

"Welcome Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and Empress Ren." she welcomed you both  "My name is Kira,I see you have an appointment scheduled for a three hour service." Kira smiled seeing her mouth was full of sharp pointed teeth.

"Three hours" you whispered to Kylo, he smiled at 

"I will lead to your room, and where to store your belongings."

"Behave please" Kylo told you kissing your shortly, "I will return for dinner"

Kira walked behind a massive polished geode sectional-wall into a narrow passage, another cave hallowed out, steamed exhaling  out of ground vents making a way to a locker room. Noticing the inside had the same marble pillars and statues, aswell clay and ceramic vases like the ones in the casino. There only seeing two other women in towels that looked to be in their sixties, their white hair held up by pins. Kira showed you an empty locker, telling you to input a pin of your choice, she left to fetch a robe and sandals. Unchanging as the older women seemed to stare. Kira came back handing you a dark robe as you quickly threw it on, sliding your feet into the same colored sandals, closing the locker door inputting your code hearing a whirr. Kira processed to lead the way to a room, a stone bench sat in the middle,  sound bowls played softly not knowing from where, hearing water trickling from the walls. The room  lit in a mellow tone of pink and yellow from salted stone lamps. Kira told you to take a seat and a masseuse would be available shortly. Sitting on the bench, becoming aware the stone bench was warmed, the room tempered to a comfortable warmth.

The masseuse knocked telling them it was alright for them to come in. Entering the room was the same species of alien-humanoid, she smiled at you with broken English telling  you to undress and to lie down on your stomach resting your head on the cushion. Doing as you were instructed, she laid a small towel covering your bottom. Not long they began working, starting at your feet lathering their hands with oils, rubbing it into your skin, their thumbs kneading into the muscles. Pulling then softly easing the blood flow, following up to your ankles rotating the joint. Going forward up to the calves not realizing how tense they were feeling their soreness be soothed. Their hand shaped into a fist kneading into your hamstring muscles, unraveling the knots and nerves. You relaxed to the point of close to falling asleep, feeling their hands move up your lower back  up to to your shoulders, putting in pressure in a circular motion. 

The masseuse didn't speak possible because of the lack of english or to make you feel relaxed and not stressed to be in a conversation. Minutes slipped by taking in the scent of the mint and floral oils. Feeling safe and warm even at the hands of a stranger.

Fourty five minutes dripped by, you were finished and ready to go to the next step. Dressing back in the robe, heading to a shower to wash off the oils, seeing a few more women, younger than the other two, completely naked. The masseuse led you to another room that held a small pool bubbling from a local hot spring. The room curved in a sphere with lights glowing in the water. Seeing little silver fish in the pool afraid, the masseuse mentioned it is safe, taking off the robe, stepping in feet first. The water warm, floating slightly, the school of fish began swimming towards your body. Feeling anxious wanting to jump out only to realize they mean no harm. Finding a seat against the wall, closing your eyes relaxing wondering how Kylo is doing with his knights.
....
"I made a promise to someone that I wouldn't do business in my travels." Kylo grumbled "So please let's make this quick." He took a sip of his drink, eyeing Felix that sat in front of him, not enjoying doing side business in his travels. Felix had scruffy dark hair and a patchy beard, hair not being able to grow in. Fight  scars etched into his face and arms his smik mis-colored by uneven sun exposure. A scavenger, thief, and nomad, once having a family that was killed, running alone in misery working for the underground markets. 

Kylo had to fly to a bare desert land to meet him, as he offered to meet halfway from his residence and Kylo's. The meeting was held in Felix's ship that he built with rusted scraps from a junkyard, catering both a home and transport. Sitting in the busted leather seats, foam exposing on the sides while tape was used to patch up.  Felix lived comfortably, although he was still on the run.  Kylo offered to bring him drinks for the social occasion  as he dealt to give Kylo what he needed. Vicrul and Ap'leck stood guard, on the sides, silent and still.

 Felix leaned back fearing Kylo, 

"Of course" he pulled up a box, taking out a cube case"I have a piece of evidence, that will be a step to the  sith wayfinder for Exagol" He pulled out a clear blue material usb plug from the secured cubed case "however there are more pieces"
Kylo held up up the usb,
 "how much data would be in here" he asked, Felix rubbed his hands on his pants, replying stumbling over his words
 "Well there is about one gigabyte of information to the next step"
"Only one" Kylo raised his eyebrows, Felix voiced wobbled
"Yes maps, coordinates, possible traces to other pieces to find the lost wayfinder"

Kylo sat back, taking another long sip, 

"Now I don't work for free, as I had to go through some troubles to retrieve such information" Felix informed 

"Understood" Kylo gestured Vicrul to step forward with the red velvet bag. "Will this be enough" Kylo threw the bag of his winnings, on the counsel, Felix picked it,  searching through the bag making out coins and planks even jewels that were betted "most certainly"

 "Well this had been a brief meeting, I suppose you should be on your way" Felix took a final swig of his drink, his dirty dark oiled hands gripping the glass leaving a residue. "I will lead you out"

Felix walked Kylo to the hatch, heading down the ramp way. Wind blew heavily bringing up clouds of sand. The heat over a hundread degrees, the sun making the metal of the ship glare as the heat waved above it. Kylo signaled Vicrul to do his job and Ap'leck to follow, turning back in quickly. 

Felix pouring out the bag onto the counsel knowing this will pay his way out of debt and even a new ship. He spotted Vicrul asking him  if Kylo left anything. Vicrul grabbed his scythe from behind his back watching Felix's eyes grow in horror, grappling his blaster, Vicrul quickly swung it over him slashing Felix. Cutting his gut open as he fell out,  laid in shock, chocking gasping. Vicrul felt powerful in his kill stepped on his neck, ending him. Ap'leck filled the bag, scavenging the aircraft for more evidence and supplies. Finding nothing but junk, and stolen supplies.

Kylo waited for his knights to return in the TIE, looking hard out of the sheild, parked twenty feet from Felix's ship ready to fly back to Canto Bight. Checking the time only having an hour left. His eyes focused on Vicrul and Apleck returning,