Chapter 23: War in Atlas Part 1 / Launching a Large Offensive on Atlas

Every day I visited their graves known as a memorial for the fallen comrades, Today is my last day of visit to my squadmates and my girlfriends.

(Y/N): hey guys it's me I don't know if I'm coming back or not but I promise you we will be together someday, but this is it, our last visit to you all. I love you guys. thank you for everything. Goodbye.

Then I left for one last goodbye before going out into the war. It's time.

Meanwhile in the Launching Area (inside frigate)

When we arrived to the atlas we prepared to launch a large offensive. I prepared my Mobile suit then 4 girls came

Irina: (Y/N), be careful out there
Neo: Come back alive.
(Y/N): I will

Then I launched and my squadmates followed me along with an army of Zaku.

(Y/N) (thoughts): Don't worry, I will bring them to justice, I promise.

3rd POV

(Start the Music)

The Red Army Forces Launched the Large offensive attacking against the Army of Atlas Military and drop ships came and the soldiers came out and fighting and Gunfights millions of soldiers were killed by the battle.

Cardin: Paladins incoming!

Then (Y/N) saw Paladins heading their raid

Char: You ready, (Y/N).
(Y/N): Always ever be.

Then (Y/N) and his cousin Char are neutralizing the Mechs and including their counterparts.

Ralph: You ready, man.
Cardin: Hell yeah!

Then they attacked the army of the mechs. The army of Zakus is fighting the airborne mechs while Zakus and Red Army Ground Forces are fighting the Atlesian Army, Destroying SDC Mines and Rescuing other Faunus who was in Slave Labors. Thousands of Soldiers who are the Humans and Faunus were K.I.A. including Zaku Pilots. The Red Army continued to push forward to take control of the Atlas.

What would happen next if the Commander of the Crimson Squad will confront them? They will never know