Chapter 3: Meet Asuka

3rd POV

The Crimson Squad is on briefed to have another mission to neutralize The Hordes of Grimms assisted by Atlas government using the Grimms as bioweapons where they attack Province of Mistral. Fortunately, The Crimson Squad are on the mission while the Red Army Fleet is waiting for their signal.

(Y/N): Alright, We're closing in, Aether, You and Cardin will evacuate the civilians while I and Ralph will take our battle positions until our fleet has arrived and if we don't make it back by then. Just Go.

Cardin: Copy that, Commander, Aether with me.
Aether: Alright I'm right behind you.

Then Aether and Cardin went to an evacuation point.

(Y/N): Let's do this.

(Y/N) and Ralph is on the way to their positions, then The Paladins and Giant Beowolves. Ralph brought out his Bazooka and fired at 4 Paladins and the huge explosion while (Y/N) uses his Machine Gun to fire the enemies flying fast then He made hand to hand combat before he made sidekick resulting flying back then Paladin is about to shoot it with its launcher but only blasted by his machine gun.

 Ralph brought out his Bazooka and fired at 4 Paladins and the huge explosion while (Y/N) uses his Machine Gun to fire the enemies flying fast then He made hand to hand combat before he made sidekick resulting flying back then Paladin is about to ...

Then Paladin has been destroyed then He signals the fleet by the time he did, they sent the troops and armored vehicles to fight against Atlesian soldiers and Knights. Then They went back to their evacuation point where Aether and Cardin are.

(Y/N): How's evacuation going?
Aether: It's still ongoing sir. But just a few moments left.
(Y/N): Be quick Private, we don't want to lose our men or civilians in our hands.
Aether: Alright.
Cardin: Incoming!

The hordes of Grimms have arrived and The Crimson Squad are in battle stations. As they were about to attack, the Ninja Girl with her scarf and has twin swords. She managed to neutralize the Grimms when she activated her semblance.

She went super fast & she slashed the entire units until they finally retreated then She turned around to look at us

???: You guys okay!?
(Y/N): Yes miss, but please process to evacuation airship.
???: Yes sir.

Then she entered the ship and took off.

(Y/N): All units, We got civilians out. Return to our fleet immediately.

Then The Crimson Squad took off and went back Frigate and Military Units returned to their fleet and fled.

Meanwhile in the Base.

Then They went back to base and A ninja girl came to him

???: Hello sir, what is your name, Commander
(Y/N): I'm asking you the same thing.
Asuka: My name is Asuka, from Hanzo Academy, part of the Hanzo Team or known as the Shinobi clan.
(Y/N): *takes off his helmet* (Y/N) Ridden Lieutenant Commander of the Crimson Squad.

She blushed about his facial appearance.

Asuka (thoughts): He's so Handsome
(Y/N): Ma'am, Are you Okay?

Then she snapped out of her thoughts

Asuka: Y-yeah, I'm fine.
(Y/N): By the way, Thank you for helping us
Asuka: *blushed* Yeah, Your welcome
(Y/N): Welcome to The Red Army Forces

Then he reached his hand and Asuka did the same, they both shake hands then she's still holding his hand while blushing.

Asuka (thoughts): I'm holding his hand, I couldn't let go.

(Y/N): Asuka, Can you let go of my hand

Then she realized that she's holding his hand and she let go of it

Asuka: I'm sorry, My bad
(Y/N): it's okay, I will help you to find your dorm okay.
Asuka: Okay.
(Y/N): Asuka, I'll lead you away to find your dorm & make yourself home.
Asuka: Thank you, sir. *smiles* *her mind* he called me my name.
(Y/N): You're welcome Ma'am *blushed*
Asuka (thoughts): Did he just blush?

Then they made it to her dorm nearby his dorm

Asuka: Thank you, Commander.
(Y/N): You're welcome.

Then she closed her door. When he started to think about her and his feelings is growing

(Y/N) (thoughts): I met a girl, she's beautiful cute, & wait... what am I thinking, come on focus, focus. (Sighs) Maybe I did fall in love with her. I should probably head back to my dorm I need some Rest.

Then He went back to his dorm to get some rest but Unknowingly to (Y/N) that Asuka has developed feelings for him.

Meanwhile in Asuka's Dorm

She made inner scream about her embarrassment.

Asuka (thoughts): I'm falling in love with him, I just did, A arrow shot right on into my heart. Maybe I can do this, I can win his heart.

Then She'll be prepared to hang out with him for tomorrow.