6001-6020 Confession

Start from the beginning

  "Good, good! Since you don't fight for it yourself, then you wait to regret it! Hum, your mother, I will happily drink the wedding wine of the girl and Leng Qi!"

  Mrs. Nangong was overwhelmed by Nangong Liuyun. Without resignation, he turned around and left angrily.

  After processing the blood, Nangong Liuyun picked up the little white fox and slowly skinned the little white fox.

  I have to admit that the fur of this little white fox is shiny and beautiful, and girls should all like it.

  (End of this chapter)Chapter 6002 How about reconciliation? 2

  Palace clouds personally stripped of the skin of a young arctic fox, personally melted skin, and then create a warm and beautiful scarf.

  After finishing all this, Nangong Liuyun looked up at the window.

  The night was completely dark, and I don't know when it started snowing outside.

  The goose feathers and heavy snow are blowing, it is very beautiful, but it is also cold and windy.

  There is almost no snow in the imperial capital. Once it snows, it is the coldest day of the year.

  On this day, almost no one will go out, even people with advanced cultivation level do not dare to touch this holy snow easily.

  Because, even the powerhouse in the realm of the little god might not be able to sustain this heavy snowfall.

  Therefore, on this day of every year, there are almost no people on the street.

  But at this moment, Nangong Liuyun opened the door and walked out.

  After Nangong Liuyun walked for a while, Mrs. Nangong rushed in again, shouting as she rushed: "It's snowing! You can't go out today! You can only go out tomorrow. Have you heard Nangong Liuyun!"

  Kang Dang!

  Nangong Liuyun's door was pushed open by Mrs. Nangong.

  It was empty inside, without a single figure.

  Mrs. Nangong was stupid...

  "Chunyue! Xiayue! What about people!" Mrs. Nangong yelled anxiously!

  This sudden and heavy snowfall has disrupted everyone's itinerary in the imperial capital, because almost all arrangements must be postponed.

  Who dares to touch the snowfall?

  Chunyue and Xiayue hurriedly walked out.

  "Have you seen Gong Er?" Madame Nangong was really stomping her feet in a hurry!

  Chunyue and Xiayue were cooking the meat of the little white fox. When Mrs. Nangong asked, they immediately said, "Isn't the second young master in the room? They were still making blood pills just now."

  "No one!" Mrs. Nangong In a cold sweat!

  She has a very bad premonition.

  Chunyue and Xiayue took a look inside the house, sure enough! Where is the shadow of Nangong Second Young Master in the room?

  "The Second Young Master won't go out, right?" Chunyue looked blank.

  "But today, there is a sudden heavy snowfall! The second youngest will not be ignorant of this taboo, how could it..." Xia Yue said angrily, but soon, her brain flashed!