Jia: I'm here already, where are you?
Jimin: Actually, I'm not home. 😅
Jia: Oh, where are you then? Are you okay??
Jimin: I'm okay! I'm at my agency..
Jia: Oh.. okay..
Jimin: Did you really bring me food...? 😥
Jia: Yea~ It looks really yummy..
Jimin: My agency isn't far from mine, did you wanna come here maybe?
Jia: Yeah okie, send me the addy
Jimin: Okie, let me know when you're here 💕
Jia: Okie see you soon~

I waited for the address then headed straight to his agency. As I walked there I couldn't help but feel like something was really off. If he wasn't feeling well then why was he there? It just didn't make sense, not to mention how worried Tae had been earlier. It gave me an unsettling feeling. This must've been how Tae felt.

I texted Jimin as I got closer to the building. It was only around the corner but, it felt like I was worlds away. In a ghost town where the wind blew and there wasn't a soul in sight. Abandoned and unkempt. Was this even possible?

I sat down on a bench out the front and waited for Jimin. A few seconds later he popped out of a side door that looked like it led to some sort of hidden basement.

"Jia~ I'm so sorry to make you come all the way here" Jimin jogged up to me, he was out of breath. He gave a small bow of apology before standing up again and attempted to push the sweaty tangles of his hair back with his hand.

"No don't be sorry, I was just worried because Tae said you were sick" I explained as I quickly stood up and waved off his apology. "But.." I wanted to be cautious. Jimin's expression shifted slightly.

"Jimin. If you're sick then why are you here.. and.. Why are you sweaty?" I slowly glanced up.

"I.. " Jimin gave a struggled sigh before crossing his arms and rubbing his forehead.

"Yes..?" I waited patiently.

"I really was feeling sick this morning but I'm okay now so.. I wanted to come in to practice." I didn't think he was lying but it stirred uneasily inside me.

"Jimin. Please just don't overdo it. It worries me.. and it worries Tae too.." Telling him how to live his life was far from what I wanted, but, I needed him to know how we felt.

"Thanks for worrying but really, I'm okay. Promise". I felt my stomach drop, it was nonchalant, if it was intended to make me feel better .. It didn't. I bit my tongue. His gaze dropped down to the packed lunch box I'd been holding in my hand.

"So.. Is that for me?" Jimin perked up.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" I quickly held it out for him. He happily took it before taking a seat on the bench behind me. I joined him as he wasted no time in untying the pink fabric wrapped around it.

"Aw you're so sweet, this looks delicious" The affection in his words washed over me. All I could do was smile back, any concerned friend would have done the same.

"Oh yum~ Jia, you'd be like the most perfect girlfriend seriously" He teased. I wanted to bury my face in my hands and hide but I resisted the urge.

"Stop being such a flirt" I poked at his arm which just made him giggle more.

"Oh I dono~ I might have to wife you if this food tastes as good as it looks" he went on.

"Hey! Stop talking and eat okay" I quickly shot back. He gave a small wink before popping a dumpling in his mouth. Who knew such a simple thing as a lunch box would make him this happy. He continued to taste all the different things, eager to tell me how much he liked everything.

But, my mind shifted, I just couldn't let go of the worry I'd felt on the way here. And, I couldn't tell if he'd actually taken my concerns on board. I was left at a loss.. Was the best I could do be just to support him when he needed it. If so, I'd need to radically accept it.