30

Jungkook's pov

We were waiting for the doctor to come outside. Jimin hyung has informed hyungs about y/n and that we're in hospital. My head was hurting so much. Jimin hyung came and sit next to me. We both were tensed. Just then the door open and doctor came outside. I stood up from the chair and then jimin hyung. I went to him and asked.

Jungkook- D-docter, how's she?

I asked desperately wanting to know his answer.

Doctor- She's fine now. Actually, she took sleeping pills in a huge amount. That's why her heart rate decreased and breathings were slow.
Jungkook- S-sleeping pills?
Doctor- Yes. You took her here at right time or it might have caused death.

Me and jimin hyung looked at each other in shock. My heart sank just by thinking of it. What would have happened if I didn't go to her house.

Jungkook- C-can I meet her?
Doctor- Yes, but she's still unconscious. Don't take much time. She needs to rest.
Jungkook- O-okay.

I said and bowed to him and he went away. I looked at jimin hyung and he looked at me.

Jimin- Go, see her.
Jungkook- Hyung, I can't. I can't face her.

My eyes again filled with tears. I was tired of crying again and again. But still it didn't stop.

Jimin- You have to. Go and see her. I'll come in a few minutes.
Jungkook- Okay.

I went inside the room and saw her sleeping on the hospital bed. Tears roll down my eyes. I slightly pulled down my mask and sit beside her. I hold her hand and kissed it.

Jungkook- Why you did this? Huh?

I cried more while holding her hand.

Jungkook- Now wake up. You are sleeping from that time. Do you even know how scared I was? Please don't do this again. I'm so sorry. I'll make everything alright. But please wake up.

I wiped my tears and rested my head on the bed while sitting. My head was hurting so much. I was tired. I fell asleep.

Jimin's pov

I ran outside the hospital. I had enough. I burst into tears. My heart was aching so much. I wanted to scream at top of my lungs. But I know I can't. Not here. I sit inside my car and cried. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I rested my head on the steering wheel and cried. My tears roll down which I was holding from that time.

"  Jimin, I love him. I love him so much. "
"Hyung please. I-i love her. "

I remembered their confessions and cried more.

Jimin- Why jungkook? Why not me? Y/n-ahh, please stop doing this to me.

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. My eyes are still blurry and head is heavy.

Y/n- Ahh..

A groan escaped my mouth. I felt so tired. I looked here and there and found myself in a hospital bed.

Y/n- How I ended up here?

I tried to wake up but then I noticed that someone was holding my right hand. I looked at my right and saw a person sleeping with his head low. He turned a bit to his side and I saw his face clearly. He was none other than Jeon Jungkook. My eyes widened in shock. For a moment I forgot all my anger and hate for him. I saw his sleeping face and I can't deny he looks so cute when he's  sleeping. I moved my hands on his hair. A smile crept on my lips when he twitched his nose a little.