9

Jungkook's pov

After thinking for a while I asked her again.

Jungkook- So, you're an ARMY. Aishh... How can you like those men.

I said seeking for her attention. Just when I  said the second line she looked at me.

Y/n- What do you mean by that?
Jungkook- I mean how can people like them. I mean they are good but not that good that people are drooling for them.
Y/n- If you don't like them then shut your mouth. People have different choices and you have no right to disrespect their choice.

I could already sense in her voice that she was trying hard to stay calm.

Jungkook- Yeah, but still. I don't like them.
Y/n- Then it's your bad luck.
Jungkook- Well, whose your bias then? I'm sure he must be that taehyung. I heard it from almost every girl.
Y/n- It's Jungkook.
Jungkook- Oh, really?
Y/n- Yeah. You have any problem with that?

I was about to say no but then something again crossed my mind.

Jungkook- What? Jungkook? You have such a bad taste in choosing people. How can you like him? If I were at your place then I would never have chosen him.
Y/n- And you know what? If I were at your place then I would never have been so nosey into other people's business.

I swear I was trying so hard to control my laugh. Thank God that I'm wearing a mask or else she could have seen me smiling and hiding my laugh. I know she must be cursing me in her mind and wants to shout at me. It is clearly visible on her face. She is fuming with anger and her face looks like a pure red tomato. She's looking so cute that I want to squeeze her cheeks.

Jungkook- Yeah whatever. Who cares about them?

I said a little bit rudely wanting to know her reaction. But the next moment I regretted saying that. She turned her face towards me. She was giving me death glares like she is going to kill me at any moment. I gulped hard. But soon her expression changed and her eyes got teary. She started to cry.

Jungkook- Woah, this girl changes her emotions so fast.

I said to myself in a very low voice so that she can't hear me. She was crying hard and saying something between her cries.

Y/n- W-why you all hate t-them so much. What they have d-done to you all. They are so pure angels. Why you hate them? I'm so done with you and people like you. I hate you. You're so bad. Bad people.

She was crying non stop and saying all these in between. I started to feel little bad for her.

Jungkook- I think I went too far.

I regretted saying everything. But somewhere at some point I liked it because I can say how much she adores us. I swear if she will know who I am then she'll faint here for sure. But for now I have to stop her crying. She isn't stopping.

Jungkook- Hey, calm down girl. Please stop crying. Will you? Okay, I'm sorry. I will not say anything about them. Now stop crying like a baby.

I was trying hard to stop her from crying. But she was crying continuously. There were people crossing and watching me with disgust. They were judging me so badly. And I know what they might be thinking.
Wait, WHAT? They might get us wrong.

Jungkook- Ahahah.... I did nothing. I don't know why she's crying. Don't get me wrong? I'm not her boyfriend. I'm not leaving her. Heheh.

I was explaining to everyone who were crossing from there and watching us.

Jungkook- Godd... What I have put myself into? Why I even came here?

Now she was crying more loudly. I covered her mouth with my hands.

Jungkook- Will you stop for God's sake? People are getting wrong idea about us. I said sorry. I was just kidding. I didn't mean any of those words. Now please stop crying.

But it looked like she has no effect of me saying those words. It's like she have became deaf. I don't have any other option left so I did what come first in my mind.

I hugged her

I hugged her. She froze at her place for a moment and stopped crying but still sobbing a bit. She tried to push me but I didn't let her. I patted her head and stroked her hair. After some time she stopped struggling and stopped crying. When she calmed down I spoke again.

Jungkook- I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean any of those words. I was just kidding. Forgive me and please don't cry.

I said softly to her. She broke the hug and I let her go. Then I realized what I did. She must be thinking that I'm a pervert. No, no. I'm not. I immediately apologized to her.

Jungkook- I'm... I'm sorry.
Y/n- I-It's okay.

She said and looked away. Damn, I'm sure she must be thinking like that. I gave my handkerchief to her and she took that from me and wiped her remaining tears.

Y/n- Thanks.

She picked her bag and phone from the bench and started to run away from me.

Jungkook- Ahhh... It was a hard day for me. But I feel sad for her. She cried so much just because of me. I shouldn't have gone so far. Thank God I didn't say anything more than that or she might have cried a pool of tears till now.

                                    ... to be continued