7

Jungkook's pov

I was heading back with the rest of the members when someone approached me from back.

??? - Hey
Jungkook- Yeah?
???- Aren't you Jungkook from BTS?
Jungkook- What happened?
??? - I have something to show you. Come with me.
Jungkook- No, I can't come with you. I have to go.
??? - Please it's important. You have to come.
Jungkook- But-

Before I could complete my sentence that person dragged me with him and bring me back of the auditorium. I thought to get back from there.

??? - Come on, move fast. Are you scared?

That person said with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook- No, I'm not.

But actually I was scared. I didn't know where he was taking me. It was almost evening and he was taking me to the forest area. I was scared. I thought he might hurt me. I have to return back. He was moving forward but I stopped on my track. When he was a little far away from me I turned my back and started to run. I kept running and running but I think I was lost. I didn't know where to go. I analyse the area but still I couldn't find my way back.

Jungkook- Why did I even follow that man? Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm lost now. I guess, did other members realise that I'm not with them. What to do? Where to go?
I'm here alone. I have to put my mask and hat on or it will be cause me trouble if anyone sees me here.

I put on my mask and hat. And started to find my way again.

Jungkook- Oh, there are some people

Jungkook- Oh, there are some people. I think I should go there and ask their help to find the road. But I have to be careful. I can't let them know who am I?

I started to walk and reach there. But it was a bit far away. I think I know where I am. I started to walk faster.

Jungkook- Finally, I reached here. But it seems quite familiar place.

And then I read a board there.

Jungkook- Yangjae park? That's why I thought why it looks familiar. Finally, I'm away from that person. I'm tired after running so much. I think I should take some rest. And then I can go back home. Hyungs must be worried for me.

I looked around but I didn't see any empty bench there.

Jungkook- What the hell? Why this place is always crowdy. Ahh... There is one seat for me. But there is some girl. I think she won't mind if I ask her that if I can sit beside her.

I went there where that girl was sitting and asked her.

Jungkook- Hey, can I sit next to you? Actually, there is no empty bench and I'm too tired. If you don't mind, can I?

Y/n's pov

I was sitting peacefully and enjoying music with my earphones on. I closed my eyes to feel the music. This song just relax my mind and a little breeze of air is calming me down. But then someone approached me. I opened my eyes to see who that person is. He was wearing a mask and hat so I couldn't see his face. And then he asked me if he can have a seat beside me.