16

Y/n's pov

I was welcomed by the morning sunlight. The sunlight came in contact with my face. My body was aching a little bit. I woke up and as I opened my eyes a loud scream escaped my mouth.

Y/n- Aahhhhhhhh.....

Yoongi- Aishh, why are you screaming like that.
Taehyung- Hyung, it's  natural. I think we really gave her a shock.
Hoseok- Ayo, y/n you're really cute.

I was shocked to see three of them. From yesterday I'm only getting shock after shock. What's happening?

Y/n- W-what y-you all are doing in m-my room?

They all looked at each other and then laughed like I cracked some funny joke.

Taehyung- Y/n, you are not in your room.

He said while controlling his laugh. I was so confused then I looked around and then I noticed that really I was not in my room.

Y/n- Where am I?
Taehyung- You're at our place.
Y/n- WHAT?
Yoongi- Aishh, low down your voice. You shout too much.

He said while covering his ears with his hands. Then I saw Namjoon oppa coming in the room.

Namjoon- You all. Why you all are giving her shock early in the morning?

He said while entering the room.

Y/n- What am I doing here? How I end up here?
Namjoon- You were having high fever last night and you fainted in front of Jungkook. That's why he took you here.
Y/n- Jungkook oppa?

And then I remembered that I slept in jungkook's arms. He felt so warm and comfortable that I didn't want to leave him. I was not feeling good and he was so warm that I felt like sleeping. I remembered all those things and I felt so embarrassed. How can I sleep like that? I saw Jungkook and Jin oppa entering in the room. I immediately went to Jungkook and knelt down in front of him. I bowed again and said sorry to him.

Y/n- Jungkook oppa. I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. Just because of me you have to go through so much. I'm only giving you trouble from yesterday. Please forgive me.
Jungkook- Hey y/n. It's okay. You were sick and it was my responsibility at that time to keep you safe. I couldn't leave you like that there. You don't have to be sorry. Get up now.

He said and then I stood up from the floor.

Y/n- I'll not give you more trouble and leave as soon as possible.

I was feeling like a burden on them at that time. I was so embarrassed that I didn't care about anything. I just wanted to leave from there as soon as possible.

Jungkook- Wait y/n.

He came in front of me and then he touched my forehead. I blushed like crazy. I looked at him and he was looking concerned about me. He's caring for me. I was so touched.

Jungkook- How are you feeling now?
Y/n- Better.
Jungkook- Do you still feel like sickness?
Y/n- No, I'm absolutely fine now.

Everyone were there. But only one person was missing. Jimin oppa. Where is he? Shall I ask them? No, no. What they will think about me? But as a fan I have right to see each member. Should I ask or not? Nahh, I think I should drop this idea.

Y/n- Umm... Where is jimin oppa?
Taehyung- He went out side to buy some groceries.
Jin- What? Jimin? From when did he start taking interest in shopping.
Hoseok- Ohh, maybe he is seeing some girl.

He said while giggling a bit. But Namjoon immediately glared at him to keep his mouth shut. Maybe they are thinking that I'll spread rumours about it. They might think like that because they don't know me. How can they trust me that easily?

Y/n- I think I should I leave now.
Jungkook- I'll drop you.
Y/n- No, no. It's okay.
Jin- At least have breakfast with us. After all you are a special friend of our kookie.
Jungkook- Yaahh, hyung. What are you saying?
Y/n- Special friend?
Jin- Hmm...Then maybe you can meet jimin too.

He said while smiling brightly. Breakfast with BTS. Oh God, I'll die from a heart attack. I will not be able to take one bite because of nervousness.

Y/n- NO. I mean I wish I could but I have work today. So, I'll take my leave.
Jin- Okay. But go safely. And meet us soon as you are a special friend of Jungkook.
Jungkook- Hyung.
Y/n- Yeah. If I'll be lucky enough.

I said that slowly. But before I could leave I remembered something.

Y/n- Ohh, how can I forget this.

I turned towards them and then asked.

Y/n- Hey, if you all don't mind, can we take a selfie please. Please, please, please. Don't say no.

I said with so much hope. They looked at each other for a moment and then at me. I thought if they'll say no then it'll be so awkward for me.

Namjoon- Okay.

He said while smiling. I got excited and then I took out my phone and adjusted the angle of my camera.

Taehyung- Yahh, Jin hyung. Don't push me.
Jin- I'm not pushing you. You are standing at my place.

They both were fighting like kids. I smiled and then said.

Y/n- Okay okay. So everyone. Look at the camera. Say cheese.

They all posed for the camera and then I saw Jungkook moved a little bit near to me and then he kept his hand on my shoulder. He was looking at the camera and smiling but I was staring at him. He looked at me when he noticed my stare. He made his face like "what happened" and I didn't say anything. I looked back at the camera.

Taehyung- Yahh, y/n. Come on. Click fast before this old man push me out of the camera.
Jin- YAAHH, TO WHOM ARE YOU REFERRING TO? DO I LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN TO YOU?
Taehyung- Umm... Yes.
Jin- JUST WAIT. I'LL KILL YOU TODAY IN YOUR SLEEP.

He said with a smirk and taehyung gulped nervously. And all these time I was just enjoying the moment. I clicked many pics of us. But I was sad because I couldn't meet jimin oppa. He was still not home. But I was more happy that finally I met BTS today. I was heading to my house while having a biggest smile on my face.

Y/n- So what if we couldn't meet today oppa? If luck gives me another chance then I'll meet you too.

I was talking about jimin. I was walking and jumping like a mad person and going to home. I was literally dancing from inside. I wanted to dance on the road in front of everyone not caring about anyone. I was so so so so much happy today.

Y/n-  THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"But something is waiting for you y/n. Don't be overexcited. Remember, there is end of everything. Even the good times too. "

                                    ... to be continued