24

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook- Hyung, what are you doing here?
Jimin- Why? Why I can't be here?
Jungkook- I mean, this early in the morning.
Jimin- It's not early kook. And first answer my question. Where were you last night?
Jungkook- I was at Eun ha's place.

I said casually.

Jimin- What the hell jungkook? Stop going to her place. Don't you have any fear?
Jungkook- Hyung, you don't have to worry. It's not like it's my first time going to her. It's been more than 1 year.
Jimin- I know. But still you have to be careful.
Jungkook- Don't worry hyung. I'll take care of it.

I said while grabbing my phone.

Jungkook- Oh btw, how's y/n? Is she doing well? I didn't get chance to see her.
Jimin- Yeah, she's good. And you'll not get chance to see her now.

I adverted my eyes from the phone to jimin hyung.

Jungkook- What do you mean?
Jimin- It means she's gone.
Jungkook- What do you mean by gone? Where did she go?

I asked worridly. My heart beat going up and down.

Jimin- She went back. Today morning.

He said nonchalantly. But my heart felt weak. I didn't even get chance to say goodbye to her.

Jungkook- Hyung, how can she leave like that? She didn't even tell me about it. And nobody told me that she's leaving.
Jimin- Ohh really? Check your phone kook. I called and messaged you so many times but you didn't even reply to my single text. And why do you care if she's here or gone. You were busy fucking with your girlfriend. She always asked about you where you are but you didn't care. You didn't even come to meet her. Now, why suddenly you started to care for her.
Jungkook- Hyung. Why are you being so aggressive? It's not like I left her to die.
Jimin- Yes you left her to die kook. After showing her this much affection you can't just dissapear from her life. You don't have any right to hurt someone like that.

I was frustrated by now. I don't know what he wants or what he's trying to say.

Jungkook- Hyung, clear it out. What you want from me? At first you said maintain distance from her and now you're saying show affection to her.
Jimin- I'm not saying to show affection to her you dumbass. Yes, yes I told you to maintain distance from her but I didn't say to leave her like that and never care for her. Do you have any idea how sad she was when you were not here to bid her goodbye.
Jungkook- I didn't know about that hyung.
Jimin- Yeah, how will you know that. Cause you don't care. You just think about yourself.
Jungkook- IT'S NOT LIKE SHE WILL DIE IF I'M NOT AROUND HER.

I said raising my voice a bit in anger and frustration.

Jimin- LOWER YOUR VOICE KOOK. She will not die. But showing someone affection and after that disappearing is very wrong.
Jungkook- I didn't show any kind of affection to her. If she thinks like that then it's her problem not mine. I didn't tell her to fall for me and get obsessed with me.

I said in anger and looked at him. He was just staring at me in disbelief.

Jungkook- Hyung, listen to me first. She's just an another fan. Doing all those things were normal. I had no any other intention than that. I know things messed up a little but it will be fine with time. If this stops at time then there won't be any big mess. And it's nothing like that. She's just a fan and she knows that.
Jimin- No kook. She doesn't. She don't know anything. She's innocent kook. She's thinking that you like her. Her feelings are growing for you. The way you touch her and always being around her. The way you gift her things and make her smile. Do you know yesterday when I went to her room what did I listen?
Jungkook- W-what?
Jimin- That she's in love with you. She started to grow feelings for you. She always askes about you. Where are you? Why don't you come and meet her? And I always have to lie to her. Do you know how hurt she was when she didn't see you in the morning. In the morning too I lied to her. She was hurt.
Jungkook- Hyung it's normal for a fa-
Jimin- NO IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR A FAN.

I tried to explain but he cut me off and shouted at me.

Jimin- It's not normal kook. You should've seen her face when I said that you left early and don't know about her departure. She was hurt. Her eyes were teary. Cause you were not here. Cause you didn't come to meet her in the morning like everyday.

I didn't say anything but just hung my head low. I don't have any words to say. I just can't form words to say anything.

Jimin- Okay, tell me one thing. When she came here for the first time. She met with everyone but not me. Was she hurt? Was she sad like today. Tell me, did she cried because I was not present there? TELL ME KOOK. I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING.

His sudden voice got shivers down my spine. I shivered a bit and then answered.

Jungkook- N-No.
Jimin- Now you understand, what I'm trying to say. She loves you kook.

I looked at him in shock.

Jimin- No, not as a fan. But as real. I have seen her. It's not just a stupid obsession of a fan for their idol. It's a real one.
Jungkook- What are you saying hyung? It... It can't happen.
Jimin- But it happened. I told you to think before you do something for her. But you didn't listen to me. And now from 3-4 days you started ignoring her. You tell me, how will a person feel.
Jungkook- W-what can I do now?
Jimin- Don't ask me. You have created the mess so clean it now.

He said and slammed the door and went outside leaving me alone in confusion.

Y/n's pov

I got back to my house. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I was feeling tired.

Y/n- I'm sleepy.

I turn around and buried my face in the soft pillow. My eyes were closed and then memories started to flashback.

Jungkook- Y/n, you okay?

He came inside my room with a smile on his face.

Y/n- Jungkook, I'm hungry.

I said with a pout.

Jungkook- Okay, then let's order something. What you wanna eat?
Y/n- Umm... Kimchi fried rice.

Jungkook- Oh, see I brought something for you.

He said and I asked in confusion.

Y/n- What is it? Is that bouquet for me?

Y/n- Chocolates.
Jungkook- You like it.
Y/n- I love it.

Memories started to refresh in my mind. All those moment which I spent with him.

Y/n- I really really love you jungkook-ahh. I really do.

... to be continued