27

Y/n's pov

It was a slow drive now. The person who saved me from all those media was jimin. None of us were talking. It was silent. I was feeling a little bit dizzy. My head was still hurting. I still can't forget what jungkook said to me. Tears started to form again in my eyes. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. Tears fall down from my eyes. I couldn't hold myself. A sob escaped from my mouth.

Jimin's pov

I was looking outside the window just when I heard y/n crying. I looked at her and saw her crying silently. She was clutching on the hem of her dress and shivering. I kept my hand on her hand. She opened her eyes, wiped her tears and looked away. She was not even looking at me. I was feeling so bad for her. She don't deserve any of these things which happened to her. Whole time she was staring out of the window. She didn't talk neither she glance at me. She just told her address when we sit in the car. We reached her home.

Jimin- Y/n. We're here.

She still didn't say anything. She was about to open the door when I stopped her.

Jimin- Y/n-
Y/n- Jimin, please. Not now.
Jimin- Y/n, listen to me first.

She didn't listen and went outside the car. I also went outside the car and followed her.

Jimin- Y/n please listen. Why aren't you talking with me? What I have done?

She stopped at her entrance of house and turned to me. Her eyes were red and showed nothing but only anger. The sparkle that I saw in her eyes this morning was long gone. It was only filled with disgust and anger.

Y/n- Does that really matter jimin?
Jimin- What?

She didn't say anything and went inside. She was about to close the door when I hold  the door.

Y/n- What the hell?
Jimin- Y/n please. Listen to me.
Y/n- LET GO JIMIN.

She yelled at me. She was burning with anger. I never saw her like this. I always saw her smiling, crying and being happy. But this. It was her whole different side. She was not letting me inside. She was crying and still trying to close the door. I used my whole force and went inside the house. My action pushed her a little and she took few steps away and stumbled a bit. I closed the door and went near her.

Jimin- Y/n.

But she pushed me away with great force. I fall down on the ground.

Y/n- GO AWAY.

She growled at me. She was breathing heavily and shivering. I was taken aback for a while to see her like that.

Y/n- Please just go away. Leave me alone for a while.

She was crying again. She fell on the ground on her knees. Her tears were falling non stop from the moment she left the house. I went close to her and hugged her tightly. She tried to push me but I didn't let go.

Jimin- It's okay, it's okay. Cry as much as you want.
Y/n- N-no. I-it's not okay. How can he-

She couldn't even complete her sentence. She was not in the state of talking. She was crying miserably while sobbing. She hugged me tightly. I was rubbing her back gently and trying to console her.

Y/n- What I have done? Why he was behaving like that? How can he use those words for me?

I had no words to say. I don't know why jungkook said all those things. I had no idea about his behavior. I was feeling bad for her.