5

In the morning

I was half asleep. Cold breeze were coming in contact with my skin. I didn't want to wake up. But then I realized that today my bed is more comfortable than before. I covered myself with the blanket more and snuggled in my pillow. I was feeling lazy. I didn't want to come out from bed. As it was sunday, I wanted to sleep more. I opened my eyes just to check the timing. I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning. I closed my eyes again. Just then realisation hit me. I was not in my room. It was not familiar room. I opened my eyes and sit straight on bed.

Y/n- What the hell? Where am I? It's not my room.

I get out from my bed and walk to the window

I get out from my bed and walk to the window. I slide the curtains and the view made my eyes wide and jaw drop.

Y/n- It's... It's... Isn't it Namsan Tower? What Namsan Tower is doing in Busan? When did it happen? Wait, Namsan Tower is not in Busan.

I'M IN SEOUL. WHAT THE FUCK. BUT HOW?

Did I get kidnapped? But who will kidnap me? I don't even have money to give to my kidnapper. What's happening?
Calm down y/n, calm down. It's just a dream. You'll wake up in the morning and you'll find yourself in your room in Busan. Let's get back to sleep.

I said to myself and got back into my bed and closed my eyes. I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I removed the blanket from myself and sit straight on bed. I went back to window and saw outside view.

Y/n- It's so beautiful. Am I really in Seoul? Or it's just my dream?

I slide the curtains again and turned back. When I turned back, my eyes landed on the book on the night stand.

Y/n- The book.

I sit on my bed and picked that book from the night stand and opened it. But there was something written on the book which I didn't see last night.

"Find your mate or change your fate.
It's your story, so make it sane".

Y/n- What does that mean? I'm not that good at solving puzzle.
Wait, does that mean I'm in Seoul because of this book? I'm here to meet Jungkook. Oh my God!
OH MY GOD! I'm so happy. Finally, I can meet my bias. Oops, soon to be boyfriend. Heheh.

I got so excited and happy that finally I can meet BTS. I was jumping and screaming with joy at the same time. I was the happiest person at that time. I thought that now everything will change. My life will change after this.

Y/n- But how I'll meet him? Oh God, I'm so nervous. How will be our first encounter? What if he didn't fall for me? What I'm gonna do then? I'm not even that beautiful to match his standard. He'll just consider me as some crazy fan.

I was sad again. All my excitement, happiness and confidence just fade away.
But still, let's hope for the best.

Y/n- As I'm free now. What should I do? Should I watch TV? Sounds good.
Wait, I'm in Seoul for God's sake. I should explore the city. How can I spend my whole day sitting in one room? I should get going now.