8

Jungkook's pov

I reached home after a long tiring day. After I entered the house all the members came to me and bombarded the questions on me.

Jin- Jungkook-ah... Where were you?
Taehyung- Are you all right?
Jimin- Yahh... You were with me the whole time then where the hell you disappeared out of blue?

I was listening to them with my wide eyes. I didn't know what to answer. Them namjoon hyung spoke.

Namjoon- Guys, calm down. Let the boy breath. He just came home.
Jungkook- Thanks hyung.

I sat on the sofa and relaxed myself. I drank a whole glass of water. I was too tired. After the concert I didn't even get to relax a bit.

Namjoon- Kook... Now tell us what happened to you? How you lost your track? And how you end up in a forest?
Jin- What? You were in forest. But how?
Jungkook- Hyung, I'm too tired to explain the whole story. Can we talk tomorrow. I want to sleep now.
Namjoon- Okay. Go take rest.

I went directly to my bedroom. I took my clothes from the closet and went into bathroom to fresh up. I took shower and changed my clothes and lay in bed. I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on my door.

Jin- Jungkook, are you asleep? First have your dinner and then sleep.
Jungkook- No hyung, I don't wanna eat anything. I'm not hungry.

He opened the door and entered inside my room. I sit straight when I saw him. He came and sit on the bed beside me.

Jin- Kookie, what happened? Tell me. I see you were disturbed the moment you entered the house. You didn't even tell about how you end up in a forest?

He asked in a soft and worried voice. I can see that how much he loves me. I couldn't control myself and I hugged him immediately.

Jin- Kookie, what happened? Tell hyung about it.

He was softly caressing my hair and patting my back. I hugged him more tightly. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I don't know why I was crying. Maybe because I got scared from the incident happened before.

Jin- Kookie, what happened? Why are you crying? What happened in the forest? You are scaring me now.
Jungkook- Hyung... I-I'm scared.
Jin- I know. That's why I'm here for you. Now, tell me what happened?

I started to tell him the whole story. How a strange person approached me. How he took me to that forest with him. How I escaped from the forest and everything happened till now.

Jin- Jungkook, do you know who that person was?
Jungkook- No hyung, I didn't know him.
Jin- Jungkook, why you hide this thing from us? When namjoon was asking about it you should have told him.
Jungkook- It's because I didn't want to bother you all.
Jin- And when did you bother us? Kookie, you are our responsibility. If anything happens with you then you should tell us about it. We'll try to find a solution for it. And from when did you start to think that you are bothering us? Huh?
Jungkook- Hyung!

I said in a low voice which was almost like a whisper.

Jin- Don't hide things from us kookie. We are here to help you. And about that person, don't think about him so much. We'll try to find out who that person is. Okay? Now sleep. Good night.
Jungkook- Good night hyung.

He switched off the lights and went out from my room. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

In the morning

Y/n's pov

I woke up at 10:00 a.m. in the morning. I don't know if this bed is too comfortable or I'm too sleepy? I got out from the bed and went in bathroom to freshen up. I was still sleepy and only a good shower can make me feel better. I took shower and got back to bedroom.

Y/n- Ahh... I'm still sleepy. I want to sleep more.

I slapped my cheeks many times so that I don't sleep. But my eyes were feeling heavy. I got back into bed and drifted to sleep.

3:00 p.m.

I woke up after taking a long nap.

Y/n- What time is it?

I checked the time and it was 3:00 p.m. I sit straight on my bed immediately. I came back to my senses. I remembered I woke up in the morning and after taking shower I slept again.

Y/n- What the fuck y/n? Why are you being a sleepyhead? Well, it's not my fault. I don't have anything to do here. Atleast, I had college in Busan. But here, I'm like a useless fellow. What should I do with my life?

I was talking to myself when my stomach growled.

Y/n- Now I'm hungry. Just great. It's like I have nothing to do. Just eat and sleep. I don't want this much easy life.
Ohh... I think I should go to that park again. I kind of liked it. I should go there again.

I quickly got out of bed and got ready to go to the park.

At park

Y/n- I think I'm a bit late. There are very few people. But it's nice. Less people more silence. The last time when I came here there were a lot of people.

I went to a bench and took a seat. And as usual I took out my earphone and put it in my ears and started to listen songs.
The perfect weather with the perfect place and a perfect song. This feels nice.
I was listening to the same song as yesterday. This is my favorite song. I can hear it all day without getting tired. I started to hum the lyrics and I was in my own little world until I was again disturbed by someone.
Not again. I thought and opened my eyes. I saw a guy. But wait it seems like he is the guy from yesterday. Yes, now I'm sure. He's wearing the same cap and same mask. And he has the same eyes.

Y/n- You?
Jungkook- Yeah, me. You recognized me?

He said while taking his seat beside me.

Y/n- Yeah, of course. But today there are a lot of benches which are empty.
Jungkook- Why? You don't want me to sit beside you?
Y/n- No, I didn't mean that. Don't take me wrong. I just asked casually.
Jungkook- Okay. Actually, I was crossing from here and then I saw you. I thought to apologize from you.
Y/n- Huh? Apologize? For what?
Jungkook- Because I was in a hurry yesterday and I didn't even listen to what you have to say and walked away. I thought you might find it rude.
Y/n- Oh, no no. It's alright.
Jungkook- Okay, then let me buy you a coffee.
Y/n- Coffee? No, you don't have to.
Jungkook- Come on. Accept it as my apology.

He was being so nice and apologized to me just because of a small issue. I really felt warm in my heart.

Y/n- Okay.

He went to buy coffee while I resume my song and started to listening to it again. After few minutes he came back with one cup of coffee. He took a seat beside me and gave me my coffee.

Y/n- What about you?
Jungkook- What?
Y/n- Coffee?
Jungkook- Oh, actually I don't drink coffee.
Y/n- Oh, okay.

I said and took a sip from my coffee.

Jungkook's pov

When she asked about me I lied to her that I don't like coffee. I didn't want it because for that I have to take my mask off. And I can't take that risk. I'm still a little bit scared what if she recognize me? It was so stupid of me to come back here. But I couldn't control myself when I saw her here sitting peacefully with her eyes closed and earphones on. It's like my foots stopped listening to my brain and started to act on it's own. It was an awkward silence and then I saw she was listening to the same song. I decided to break the silence.

Jungkook- It's like you really like this song.
Y/n- Yeah. It's my favorite one.
Jungkook- Hmm... Seems like you're an ARMY.
Y/n- Yeah. I'm an ARMY.

After listening to her suddenly a plan popped in my mind. I decided to play a little game with her.

... to be continued