Aish Taehyung, think something fast.

"And what about your shooting, when will your shooting begin?" I asked her, "Tomorrow, we'll be shooting for 4 days," she said.

"Oh, so what about your school and job?" I asked, "I'm taking leave for 4 days," She said as I hummed.

It was clear, she didn't want to have a conversation with me, the way she was giving me short and straight forward answers made me more awkward.

I cleared my throat as we reached her school, she was about to go when I caught her wrist again.

Y/n Pov

I looked at my wrist and then at him, "Listen if you're gonna kiss me again then I'll kick your D part," I said as he smirked, "I just wanted a simple Thankyou," He said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Thankyou?" I asked.

"At least a Thankyou, I dropped you to your school," He pouted, as I scoffed, "I never asked you to drop me, it was you who was begging me to get in your car, I was actually okay with the bus," I said as he sighed.

"Ok fine, at least a goodbye kiss for me," He said in a baby voice, I cringed.

"NO," I said as I got off the car and went off to school.

I sometimes wonder, why is he becoming so lovey-dovey these days?

Does he perhaps love me?

No, why will he love a girl like me, he must be pitying me cuz I love him, I mean used to love him.

I don't need his pity

~~~

School completed, as I ran towards the gate to find the same car waiting for me, I got in it. He started driving, school is becoming hectic these days, as we became a little popular in Korea I got some fanboys in school now, sorry many fanboys now.

Whenever I open my locker I at least find 100 chocolates or bouquets and love letters. It was sweet of them at first, but the content which they wrote in those letters made me puke. I don't wanna say that also, understand it.

Taehyung Oppa drove the car to our house, "Thank you," I said in a hurry, "Thank you," He said back as I furrowed. "Why are you saying Thankyou?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Thank you for saying Thankyou," He said showing his boxy smile.

Stupid and weird alien as always.

I bit my inner cheek to control my smile, I turned back and went to the apartment fast.

I entered the apartment to see my Unnies getting ready, all their suitcases packed up, "Shit I still have to pack my luggage," I said, "I did Y/n-ah, just get ready," EunJi said as I awed.

"Aww Unnie, Thank you," I said while hugging her, "Aish, go and wash, you stink," She said as I giggled and broke the hug.

I went to the bathroom to bathe.

I came out of the washroom and wore my clothes.

"Guys come fast, Manager will soon come to pick us, we have to reach Jeju Island for shooting for our upcoming mv," EunJi shouted as I wore my Jeans and Shirt