Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Only you would put your life on the line for someone you never met" I say, "which also makes you more noble then people would like to admit".

"I don't like the idea of people getting hurt, and it's a carbon fibre car, and as you can tell I'm not that beat up because it wasn't a high speed accident".

"Thank god, when Mia told us that you got in an accident I genuinely thought you'd be wrapped in casts, and stitches".

"I did actually reopen a stitch from my surgery when I had been thirteen, but I have a good surgeon".

"You need to rest then" I say.

"Yes I do" Adrian muses, lying back on the bed.

"I'll be with everyone else".

"Alright hopefully the next time you see me I am walking, and I don't have a bloody vitamin drip in my arm" Adrian says, and again his British accent found it's way into his words.

"If you weren't British that would be a little concerning".

"You love my British accent" Adrian muses shutting his eyes.

"Okay true" I say, "now rest".

"Yes Dr. Thorne".

That has a nice ring to it.

I then let out a laugh, before leaning over to kiss him.

"See you tomorrow morning" I say before walking to the door.

Stepping out of the room I head back towards the elevator and step inside before going to the top floor, mostly because it's where I can picture six billionaire children wanting to stay.

As I reached the top floor I realized that this was probably done for medical staff who are working nights and need rest.

Pulling out my phone I see a message from Ava.

Aves

Hey Olivia we are in room 32
Recieved 8:07

Okay on my way
Sent 8:24

Once I found the right room I walked inside to find two beds on a black wood floor, and a simple all white bathroom.

Not five star but it's good enough for me.

"How are you all managing?" I ask.

"I feel like I'm in a mediocre hotel" Hunter says.

"Goes to show he's never stayed in anything but the most expensive hotels in the world" Kate muses.

"They won't be serving gold wrapped steak here" Nico says.

"That's for certain Adrian's too conservative" I say walking over to one of the beds and lying down.

"Adrian's a lot of things" Riley says, "he did after all save someone he didn't even know, and paid off the insurance companies to not raise his percentage that he pays".

"What did his car look like after the accident?" Kate asks.

"Front wheel well was crushed wheel was ripped away from the drive sprocket, door lost its panel, the glass was heavily cracked on the driver side, oh and he actually ended up with some engine damage, he's getting it fixed before selling it" Hunter says, "I don't even think he registered what he was doing, just that he was stopping someone from ending up in a worse accident".

"The same second he saw what was going on he exited his lane" Nico points out, "now my closest mate is in a recovery room".

"It's who he has always been Nico, he'd risk his life for anyone just because he understands that all life is equal, we aren't above each other" Kate says