One

Taehyung looks down at his boyfriend's body, not moving and not breathing— not that he was breathing in the first place. Yoongi was a vampire just thirty minutes ago, but now, he's actually gone— not alive for real.

He's frozen as Jimin starts to beg Hoseok for whatever reason. Begging him to go to his grandmother, begging him to talk her into saving Seokjin, who is also lying in his chair, completely dead as well.

Two dead people. Best friends.

Taehyung's boyfriend.

He simply stares down at the wooden patio, not caring to look at Yoongi or anyone else anymore. He can't find it in himself to beg like Jimin is doing. It's too much to handle.

"Please, Hoseok."

The air goes silent, none of the remaining five speaking. Jungkook is sat down, looking away just like Taehyung is, and Namjoon is sitting down with his hands covering his face.

Jimin stands in between Hoseok and Taehyung, trying his damndest to talk Hoseok into saving them somehow.

And though Taehyung thought that it was all over, that he has lost his lover yet again, Hoseok sighs out in defeat.

"Shit. Fine," he lets out. Taehyung looks up at him only then, eyes widening a bit. "I'm not sure if she'll be able to just save them like that, but she may can do something," he says, talking about his grandmother— a witch. A which who can save their friends.

Before Taehyung knows it, Jimin is quick, hustling over to Seokjin's body and lifting him, then eyeing the rest of them as if to ask them what the hell they're waiting for.

Taehyung doesn't want to lift Yoongi's dead body. How could he ever?

But there's a bit of faith in him still, though he's tried to revive Yoongi in a past life and it didn't work. He knows the pain that Jimin is going through and he knows that things may not play out how they want them to, but it's been years and years since Taen had died— since he had marked Taen.

Maybe there's a new trick, a new type of magic that has been discovered since then. Maybe she can bring them back now, though she couldn't all those years ago.

So, they all gather up and make their way to Hoseok's grandmother, not a single word coming from anyone except for Jimin, who keeps mumbling things to Seokjin's blank face and wiping the blood off of him.

Taehyung held onto Yoongi, but it didn't feel right. The stillness from Yoongi was too loud. The thin line of hope versus grief was too suffocating.

When they got to the little house that Hoseok led them to, Jimin was the one to speak to the woman who answered the door, not even letting Hoseok try to explain anything.

Jimin explains their situation to her and she frowns at all of the boys, then her eyes land on Hoseok. Hoseok has tears in his eyes still and she can see that— they all can.

"Is there any way you could help us?" Namjoon finally speaks up, his voice dry, yet steady.

The older woman sighs, then opens her door wider. "There is a way." She looks up at Taehyung. "You." She takes a look at Yoongi in his arms and purses her lips together. "I can try my best, but this young man right here, I may have a problem with."

Taehyung frowns at her. "Why?"

  She ignores the question.

She lifts her hand and urges them to come into her home. The place is nice and cozy, filled with antiques, and she pulls out chairs for the two lifeless bodies to be settled down on. They put Yoongi and Seokjin down, then watch as she examines them.