𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Fuck yes." Minho said, grabbing his stuff and already walking away, leaving the other two giggling as they rushed after him.

☆゚.*・。゚

Chan and Changbin had finally left the house, and the short boys mood lifted a little as he took his mind off the red head who had been haunting his memories non stop.

"Okay I've been traipsing around this old people shop for like 40 minutes already I think I'm starting to smell like my grandmas place can we please go get that ice cream you promised?" Whined Changbin as he followed Chan.

"I'm not old! And H&M is a quality shop with quality clothes for a good price, this place is great. I just wanna get Jisung something so he doesn't feel bad about us going out without him." Replied the older, still looking through shirts.

"Well we didn't exactly plan on it, it was more you barging into my apartment and forcing me to leave."

"It was necessary. You smelled like somebody threw up rotten chocolate milk"

"What the hell does that even smell like" Muttered Changbin as he wandered around like a child waiting for his mother.

"Bad. Just like you." Chan gave him a playful push.

"Asshole." The younger said back.

"Oh, he'll love these!" Chan exclaimed, checking the size on a pair of chunky converse before placing them in his basket and heading towards the till to pay.

After they left the store, Changbin began to speak. "Ca-"

"And yes, we can get ice cream now." Interrupted the Australian, earning an innocent grin from Changbin.

The pair headed towards the ice cream store in a happy mood as they looked through their goodies from their day out.

Both parties were smiling and laughing together as they entered the store, until Changbin saw Felix.

"And then I said- hey, Bin, you feeling alright? You seem a little out of... oh" Chans voice trailed off as he followed the boys gaze, seeing Felix and his two friends at a table on the opposite side of the cafè.

Felix chattered happily, telling a story about when he broke his mum's vase when he was a kid and got grounded for 3 weeks, and Minho let him continue as he leaned over to Hyunjin and whispered.

"Bro, he's here, 3 o'clock."

"Wait where's 3 o'clock again? What time is it?" whispered back the taller boy.

"For fucks sake, behind Lix, Changbins here!" Minho said at a normal volume, frustrated by Hyunjins idiocy.

This caused Felix to stop talking and stare blankly at the two before turning around in his chair, only to meet eyes with the boy he fought with just over a week ago.

"Bin, we should go-" Said Chan as he stood up and grabbed his friends wrist and began walking away, dragging the boy with him before realising Changbin had wriggled out of his grip and was walking towards their table shakily.

"Oh no you don't!" Chan ran after him and grabbed him by the torso, flipping him over his shoulder and walking away as the younger thrashed.

"Chan! Let me speak to him!"

"No. You'll only hurt him and yourself more." He replied. "Now if I promise to put you down do you promise you won't run over to him."

"Fine I promise just put me down, you're making a scene." Changbin groaned.

Hyunjin and Minho burst out into laughter at the older boy carrying Changbin around and arguing like a toddler, even Felix chuckled slightly.

Chan lifted the shorter boy from his shoulder and placed him on the floor with a thump, and Changbin crossed his arms, withholding eye contact for a good 3 seconds before attempting to run over to Felix.

His dash was cut short by Chan grabbing his foot and face planting right in the middle of the cafè.

"Ow, Jesus Chan!" he held his head where he hit it and sat up slowly.

Felix and his gang were hysterical watching this slapstick show.

"You're such a difficult child." He massaged his temples, with his eyes closed.

"Maybe you should go to him. He obviously wants to talk to you, but I don't think his friend is too keen on that." Said Hyunjin, gesturing to the pair arguing as Changbin stayed put sitting on the floor cross legged.

"Yeah, you're right." Felix let out a shaky breath as he stood up.

"Hey, you got this" smiled Minho as he patted his friends back. "Now, go"

Felix nodded determinedly and began walking towards the pair.

"This is gonna end badly." Said Minho

"Ooh yep." Hyunjin replied, smiling to himself.

A/N : I have another changlix story in my drafts with 6 rlly long chapters already completed, when do you guys want me to start releasing chapters?