And that really happened. When I turned 19, I went to Japan and looked for her. I have the possible addresses that Eros gave me. And I really didn't have much time to cherish the moment I want to tour the places here.

But I never saw her. Even her grandmother moved to their house in San Antonio, Texas. Probably, with Lili.

"Dude, you're turning 21 this year and you haven't dated anyone?"

"Harv, don't pressure this dude. He's still in love with a childhood friend." Harv chuckled and clicked his tongue.

"Finneee! But anyways, I want you all to know that I have a weird guest. She's almost 2 years staying at my apartment and with those random guys following her. Probably, her butlers. You think she's a Heiress?"

"Ahh, you want me to check her background?" Eros smirked and Harv chuckled while nodding.

"A little hacker techniques from you would also do."

And yes, Eros did that. And I can't take my eyes off of the screen seeing her name. How did I knew it's her? Because she really looked like Aunt Lara.

"Liannah Monique Warden.." I crinkled my nose to hide a smile. "

"Wait, what? His Father is looking for a responsible butler for her daughter.. How about let's try this?"

Eros knew I was looking for a job. Though my real intention is to get closer to Liannah, and this is the right time for this.

°°°

My eyes were glued on the door I am facing now. Liannah's inside. My childhood crush is inside. My heart beat increases as I knocked using her 'Knock Knock' key for her to open the door.

"Knock knock.."

"Who's there?"

"Autumn." I bit my lower lip to hide a smile. Damn it.

"Autumn who?" Your childhood admirer.

"Open the door and you will know." I kept a straight and blank face and leaned on the wall when the door opened.

It's been seven years since the last time I saw her. She was 14 when I was 16. And now, she just turned 19.

I regret leaving her for a while. I was talking to Eros about her Father's rival and the debt of her Mother, well. That's not her mother's debt. Mr. Warden used Aunt Lara's name.

"W-What took you so long?"

Her question broke my heart. I was f*cking near to let Eros beat me up that day, I felt so bad hearing her mumbling about how that f*cking former butler touched her. F*ck it! He touched her! So in revenge, I called Eros and the gang to beat that guy up, and I was satisfied with his condition though. Critical.

°°°

I have been writing songs all about her. But there's one song I haven't finished, I'm good with the tune but the lyrics is not yet finished. Yet,. I still managed to sing her that song. Winter Bear.

As many days passed, I fell harder than before. I just want to confess and be her one and only guy. Williams is here again, and I hate his presence. And obviously, he liked my girl.