One Thing

Julianna Orlando
2:49 pm.

Where the hell are you?

Stop asking.

Nikki wants to hang out with you.

No boys allowed?

Alright, no boys allowed.

Drop the time..

Just that day ended, I finally admitted to myself that everytime I'm with him, I give my all. He never knew but he's one of my weaknesses. Fine! I still love him! And I don't like it! I f*ckin don't!

Look, after that day, he didn't show up. Devin might be covering him up but it's not enough. I knew it! He's playing with my heart again!

So here I am, meeting up with the guy who captured the photo when we kissed. I need to talk to him, pay up the money he needed to stop him from spreading the photo. I just don't want to ruin his life and reputation and of course, I don't want to be killed by his fangirls!

I let Eros traced that guy, and I don't know how would he do that. I'm just so desperate to stop that photo from spreading.

"Lia!" I groaned when I heard his voice.

"Damn it, Devin.."

"We need to talk."

"We're already talking." Devin frowned.

"It's about the guy who captured the pictures that night." He caught my attention. Fine!

"Where is he? How much money does he want?"

"Lia, they don't need money.."

"Oh come on, people like them needs money!"

"He needs your forgiveness."

"What?"

I was about to ask him why, when Eros and Brandon entered the cafe with a Bouquet of white tulips. And thats when I realize they played with me, again.

"Liaaaa! We're sorry!" Eros and Brandon really kneeled in front of me, making us the center of attraction.

"Baka! Stand up, both of you!"

"No! Unless we hear you forgiving us!" Brandon faked a tear that made me gave him an ear twist. "Y-Yah! Ouchiee.."

I gestured them to follow me outside and they did. They're like a puppy who got disowned.

"Both of you did that?" referring to the incident that we are caught kissing in public.

"I'm sorry! We're just teasing you and Autumn cause it's too obvious that you still love him!" Brandon kicked Eros feet, a sign for him to talk.

"And aside of that reason, we are just trying to keep you guys safe from being captured by someone else and to get a room!"

I was touched at their intention but the last part of his sentence just ruined it.